Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

has anyone used eggs as protein for the hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cicisweetie120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicisweetie120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: has anyone used eggs as protein for the hair
    Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:24pm
the homemade remedy consist of
eggs
a teaspoon of lemon juice
water

apply to hair while damp for 20 mins

it repairs split ends, gives shine and volume

?? i have split ends and i plan on trying it. what was your experience performing this?Smile
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 9:49pm
I used to do this like once every few months with just the egg yolk and sometimes I added mayo and olive oil, but I find that just the egg yolk is best.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicisweetie120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:05am
ok was it successful for you? i hope it can restore my split ends besides cutting and trimming my hair..Heart
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:42am
Yes, I've always noticed a difference in thickness after using it. Just do it once every three months. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicisweetie120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:00pm
ok thanks so much gurl!!
ClassicBeautee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBeautee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 8:32pm
I tried it before and I guess it worked bc my hair was really hard afterward so make sure u follow up with a good moisturizing conditioner.
dubbaycos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubbaycos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 11:53pm
Yes I have heard both these two have positive effects on hair
achampongadjoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achampongadjoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 10:14pm
Yes I have tried and egg yolk conditioning  hair mask before and I loved it! My hair definitely felt a bit stronger! I wouldn't recommend adding lemon juice , Ive heard the acidic property can have a damaging affect on your hair...I put it on my face to brighten my complexion though Embarrassed
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 1:30pm
i tried just cracking egg over my head, and completely disregarded the fact that washing it in heat would cause it to fry, or whatever. and that's what happened. i was washing scrambled egg outta my head for the next fifteen minutes trying to get that stuff out. haven't tried it since. 
kellier77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellier77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:52am
Hair is like a crown for every person. It enhances a person’s beauty and makes him look good. Maintaining hair is always a  challenging task. Unfortunately many people experience hair fall. hair loss can be found in both the sexes. Definetally I have used egg as protein for the hair . Hair is the secret of our beauty . I would maintain my hair shining and growing  and also say thanks are the highest from of thoughts , and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply