Extensions Plus

Has anyone used Easternhair.com?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone used Easternhair.com?
    Posted: Jan 03 2018 at 9:43am
Hey all. long time been awayHug. Hope everyone is well.
Has anyone used that vendor before? If so what was your experience with it?
Sponsored Links

ruthierhymez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruthierhymez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2018 at 9:19am
Few girls talk about it on this page
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/ivs-and-cvs-and-avs-to-avoid_topic246474_page44.html#top

and this

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/russian-wavy-curly-middle-eastern-hair_topic352415_page3.html
easternhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easternhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2018 at 4:12am
hi there

we have been supplying for last 10 years now,
mainly dark natural hairs collected from eastern european countries like Russia, Kazahstan, UZbekistan, but no more indian hair.

currently we have all kinds of textures like waviews, deep wavies, curlies -limited thou, straight, fine glossy high luster hairs, coarse thick porouse low luster hairs, bleached blondes, bleached light browns, bulk hairs, machine wefted hairs, and etc,

im no more making wigs, no more making lace frontalns nor closures, as of not profitable at all,

for all info please feel free contact us
24/7

yours
ilhom

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2018 at 4:31am
Read some of the delivery dates on the hair. It takes too long to receive. I need a supplier that already has the hair on hand and not just taking the money first , then spending weeks shopping for it on their end.

Edited by marie67 - Jul 05 2018 at 4:32am
easternhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easternhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2018 at 10:22am
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Read some of the delivery dates on the hair. It takes too long to receive. I need a supplier that already has the hair on hand and not just taking the money first , then spending weeks shopping for it on their end.

yes, thats true!!

my LA warehouse is moved to overseas, in order to keep my hair prices lower, and also i usually try to sell in larger orders who works with their customers or retails the hair, i m sorry for the delivery dates, but that s correct info - waiting times on hair is approximately from 7-14days,

also, please note, if the order is very little well, id say less than a halg a kilo, i try not to take such orders, unfortunately,

my main purpose is to keep the best quality & the lowest possible price,

thank U
ilhom
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic