Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Has anyone tried Elixir hair oil?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
sweetsara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetsara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone tried Elixir hair oil?
    Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 2:25pm
Hey guys I'm new to the forum but had to share my experience with this oil, but for a little bit about me. I decided to go natural after messing up my hair using relaxers. After a year of using natural products (no sulphates, parabens, grease etc) i was just getting my hair back to normal when i read that some people have had good experience with sulphur. I bought sublime sulphur and mixed it with my hair oil, it didn't work for me! All my hair cut and i went right back to basics again of using all natural products. I came across this website called les joli who make natural hair care products and researched their elixir hair oil. It has Ayurvedic herbs and natural oils in it that ave been known to increase hair growth so i bought it. I have been using it for about 3 months now and my hair is getting very thick and has grown around 3 inches which is amazing for me! I was just wondering if anyone else has used this and what their experirnce was as im in love with this stuff!
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:11pm
Congratulations!!!

I also like using natural products, but have not heard of Elixir Oil. What Herbs and Oils is it mixed with
sweetsara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetsara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 2:54pm
It's packed full of ingredients some of which are shikakai, hibiscus, aloe vera, amla, lavender, argan oil and loads more, i researched every ingredient in it and all have hair promoting effects i was quite impressed. My hair is also super soft too!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic