Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Has Anyone Tried Any of These Products?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
sassy_pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassy_pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has Anyone Tried Any of These Products?
    Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:28pm
I was wondering if anyone on this forum had tried any of these products that are supposed ot help with hair growth the products are listed below.
African pride olive miracle growth oil
Beautiful textures shine and silken growth oil
Curls blissful lengths kukuinut oil
Wild growth hair oil by wild growth
Doo Gro stimulating growth oil
If you have used any of these products can you please tell me which one or ones you have used and how they work or worked for you. If you have any suggestions on other products that I should use for slow growth I would definitely love to hear about them. 
Thank YouSmile
Sponsored Links

902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:13am
I'm sure I've used a majority of the products you have listed. The one that distinctly remember is the wild growth hair oil
It didn't make my hair grow bu. t it smelled horrendous. Like. Sickly sweet oranges and it gave me headaches.

I believe that growth is internal
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:39pm
Out of all the products you listed, I would invest in the Doo gro stimulating growth oil.
Depending on where the stimulating oils is listed within the ingredients list, stimulating oils can be very beneficial in enhancing your normal hair growth rate. Especially for those who do not exercise on a regular basis. You must use them consistently and for at least 3 months to see results.

Edited by Veemack - Dec 17 2012 at 7:40pm
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:11am
Wild growth hair oil by wild growth

I've used this.. and still do.
Its stinks. Like Bad.

I've noticed that the bottles from Sallys do not stink as awful as the bottles from the beauty supply stores. They cost the same price, but I think the ones at the beauty supply stores are old and rancid.

I only use it on wash day on my scalp after my blowdry.
The smell does goe away.

The only reason I still have it in my regimen, is because it leave my hair new growth sooo soft.

I don't think it helps with growth.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic