Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has anyone received their jace nature's curl yet?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Has anyone received their jace nature's curl yet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Did anyone peep the updated return policy?  I was gonna tell my sister to order this but I didn't. 

YES! That's exactly why I made a thread about this in the main forum trying to warn others. 

She has no right to take back the option of refunds/exchanges when she knows customers are having issues left and right with the hair, and it's not even any manipulation that's occurring on their end that's affecting the hair. It is the hair itself, which is Jace's fault and responsibility. I am completely disgusted that they'd have this big sale, take people's money, send out bad hair and then not want to rectify the situation. 
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Did anyone peep the updated return policy?  I was gonna tell my sister to order this but I didn't. 

YES! That's exactly why I made a thread about this in the main forum trying to warn others. 

She has no right to take back the option of refunds/exchanges when she knows customers are having issues left and right with the hair, and it's not even any manipulation that's occurring on their end that's affecting the hair. It is the hair itself, which is Jace's fault and responsibility. I am completely disgusted that they'd have this big sale, take people's money, send out bad hair and then not want to rectify the situation. 

you goin hard CC......... wasnt the policy of no refunds always there and ppl dont read before they order..... i mean did they really change the policy after they got ppls money?? 

where is all the issues of customers ??

I know jacedummys hair looks like $hit ......... where the others??
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

you goin hard CC......... wasnt the policy of no refunds always there and ppl dont read before they order..... i mean did they really change the policy after they got ppls money?? 

I think I can speak for hundreds of women on here when I say I know what it feels like to buy hair and it's crap and be stuck with it because the business doesn't wanna do anything about it. I can't stand seeing somebody trying to get over on someone especially when the person beats up on themselves about it like JaceDummy is doing. It's not her fault. 

There are a number of posts about this hair in a hair group I'm in. It's no secret that women are having issues and are just stuck with the crappy hair. If you go look at the pictures she posted earlier of a customer wearing the hair, you can see yourself that the quality just isn't there. 
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 7:05pm

The no refunds policy isn't new but she also doesn't even allow exchanges on the processed line but she allows for exchanges on the raw line.
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 10:57pm

Meh not impressed

Pictures if jace baby curl

Edited by GphiD08 - Aug 01 2013 at 11:00pm
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 10:58pm
Seems like clickable link is not working here is URL

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=601713043184685&set=a.601712386518084.1073741848.241550199200973&type=3&theater

Edited by GphiD08 - Aug 01 2013 at 11:01pm
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by PMKristian PMKristian wrote:

Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

Nope. Hence the username...

IDGAF if this hair is Virgin Coarse Unicorn Hair. I have learned my lesson and I deserve to be verbally assaulted by the members on BHM who tried to warn me.

The hair is expensive, processed and is taking 24 days to get to me. And for my inconvenience, Yvonne has graciously offered me a 10% coupon. Why? Because of ppl like me who will buy the hair anyway!

WOW! How long ago did you receive the order? Also, if I were you, I would still file a claim ( then ESCALATE the claim) if you purchased the hair through Paypal. Let Paypal know that even though there is no return policy, the product was NOT as described! Provide your photos and the photos from her website! At least fight for that money! I do not know how much you spend but I am sure it was a lot messing around with Jace.

Good luck!

Nope! About 2 years ago, I was going to purchase hair from Jace, but it was too much at the time. Then PP started to do that Bill Me Later thing, and I decided to go back onto the site and purchase. But she took the PP option off. Played it smart so no one can open a case about her -sideways lookErmm
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:26am
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=601713043184685&set=a.601712386518084.1073741848.241550199200973&type=3&theater

omfg look at the specs and then the price on jace page

3 bundles of 14/16 is $270
2 bundles of 16/18 is $240

= $450.00 not including shipping

i cant believe it

Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 7:37am
And WHERE is her 18 inch?!  I know kinky/curly hair is shorter, but I had some aahm 14" that looked about that length...

No ma'am, for $450 I want some FULL, luxurious, not-watered-down-s-curl looking, AT LEAST shoulder blade hair... but if she's happy with it, I'm happy for her

Edited by Ms_Kudos - Aug 02 2013 at 7:39am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 7:41am

Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

omfg look at the specs and then the price on jace page

3 bundles of 14/16 is $270
2 bundles of 16/18 is $240

= $450.00 not including shipping

i cant believe it

Adding $150 for install....NOPESSSSS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. $600Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More