Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has anyone received their jace nature's curl yet?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone received their jace nature's curl yet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

I can't believe that is it after a wash.
It looks like its fresh off the perm rods.

Yes!!
Sponsored Links

LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 2:41pm
That's all? For that price that is all you got? JD i'm sorry you got ripped off because that is just.......smh.
aquarius1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aquarius1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:51pm
i knew she was full of sh*t when i saw this. she just needed money to pay the mortgage. she is having a damn sale every month
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 11:47am
smh 
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 2:21pm
O_o did anybody else get there's?
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 3:54pm
So glad I didn't order this hair! Sorry for you OP..I'll just stick to tried and true ol'skool vendors from now on.The hair game is getting out of handThumbs Down
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 1:40am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Umm I'm sorry but I'm not impressed for the price you paid

^^^This unless it's the lighting from your camera phone, That hair she sent is a total rip off. How many wefts did you actually buy. I'm mad its being sold as wefts. Where they do that at?

My phone takes terrible pics. But yes, that is the hair I received. 5 half bundles, 9oz all about 19"-22". The curls looked cray. Like who wants too have a bad hair day with a weave? Anyway, there are two bundles washed in those photos, one has been colored and the ends go completely straight and the other hasn't and SOME of the ends are curly. I can tell this is real hair though (I suppose) because the strands are so inconsistent. They all reacted differently to being colored. Today, I tried to repair the trauma of coloring and perming them- but I couldn't take those curls. I soaked them in Organics Hair Mayonnaise and they feel okay now. This hair won't survive more than one install tho :-(
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 3:34pm
JaceDummy, I feel so bad for you because I'd be so disappointed if I'd have spent all of that money on that hair only to receive the crap she sent you and she knows damn well she didn't forget to expedite your shipping and it's ridiculous she even tried to play you like that. You are not the only one who has been having problems with their hair and it certainly doesn't help that she has ALL SALES FINAL on this hairline. I believe she knew this hair wasn't up to par before even sending it out and that's why she implemented no exchanges or refunds. I'll make a thread in the main forum detailing your experience and others so people can be warned. Don't be down on yourself about it. Hopefully when enough people complain and hold her accountable, it'll light a fire under her behind and she'll do right by her customers. 
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 5:22pm
No more than one install for the price that you paid? You do plan on taking a trip to go drop kick Jace in her throat? This is completely unacceptable and a complete and to total rip off.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 5:27pm
Did anyone peep the updated return policy?  I was gonna tell my sister to order this but I didn't. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>