Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has anyone received their jace nature's curl yet?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Has anyone received their jace nature's curl yet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

Nope. Hence the username...

IDGAF if this hair is Virgin Coarse Unicorn Hair. I have learned my lesson and I deserve to be verbally assaulted by the members on BHM who tried to warn me.

The hair is expensive, processed and is taking 24 days to get to me. And for my inconvenience, Yvonne has graciously offered me a 10% coupon. Why? Because of ppl like me who will buy the hair anyway!

JACEDUMMY,
you are not a dummy and you don't deserve to be verbally assaulted. It happens when the hype on the hair is sooo high and perceived as the must have hair and you want it. Do you know how much money people have spent on CV testing them out and feeling their quality?
Yes, it happens to the best of us.  Measured/calculated risks when buying hair or trying a new stylist.  I'm disappointed in what she sent you.  The processing is subpar and the hair is lack luster.  AV's need to grow SLOWLY and ORGANICALLY so you can treat your customers well and they remain loyal.  It's disappointing....... vendors are opportunists who randomly deliver quality every time.
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Umm I'm sorry but I'm not impressed for the price you paid

^^^This unless it's the lighting from your camera phone, That hair she sent is a total rip off. How many wefts did you actually buy. I'm mad its being sold as wefts. Where they do that at?

Edited by sugabanana - Jul 30 2013 at 8:35am
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Each weft is equal to half a bundle-1.75-2.00 oz

girl i know you lying 
misscapri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscapri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 3:42pm
Yes, it happens to the best of us.  Measured/calculated risks when buying hair or trying a new stylist.  I'm disappointed in what she sent you.  The processing is subpar and the hair is lack luster.  AV's need to grow SLOWLY and ORGANICALLY so you can treat your customers well and they remain loyal.  It's disappointing....... vendors are opportunists who randomly deliver quality every time.[/QUOTE]

Yes to all of that!!!!!!!!Clap
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Each weft is equal to half a bundle-1.75-2.00 oz

girl i know you lying 

Nope. Nicole is selling the processed line at half bundle increments.
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 8:59pm
I'm just baffled by Nicole/Jace.... So she lures people in with her videos and the promise of faster shipping times and THEN those who ordered still had to wait for that lackluster hair.

On top of that she is having sales for people to wait for hair? I just don't get it. 
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

Okay, here are the initial pictures I posted on photobucket. Still trying to upload the pics of the hair washed. These curls are soooo loose and sporadic that I see over-processing in it's future. Getting ready to do a second curly perm. NOW I understand why BHMers buy virgin hair. So they can do what they want to it. Oh well.

http://m1366.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/JaceDummy/2013-07-24_12-08-46_351_zps6c441bf3.jpg.html?o=5

clickable now

jd......... is some of that hair like stringy rope with a ball of curled up hair on the end ??

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 10:30pm
I can't believe that is it after a wash.
It looks like its fresh off the perm rods.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 7:48am
Stern Smile did i see right??....That looks nothing like what she advertised. That doesnt even look like an ounce of hair
DarkCoCoO9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkCoCoO9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 8:17am
Wtf.. i'll stick to her original hair..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>