Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has anyone received their jace natures curl yet?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Has anyone received their jace natures curl yet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Author
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone received their jace natures curl yet?
    Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 6:20am
I'm excited
Sponsored Links

JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:21pm
Nope. Hence the username...

IDGAF if this hair is Virgin Coarse Unicorn Hair. I have learned my lesson and I deserve to be verbally assaulted by the members on BHM who tried to warn me.

The hair is expensive, processed and is taking 24 days to get to me. And for my inconvenience, Yvonne has graciously offered me a 10% coupon. Why? Because of ppl like me who will buy the hair anyway!
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:25pm
This is Nicole :-)

I wanted to email you personally to let you know that we held back the shipping of your order because we had to re-do 2 of your Curl Baby pieces. The 20-22"s, after trimming the unwanted ends did not have enough length on them; and we do not believe in sending thin, unhealthy ends on our bundles. There was one other customer affected as well.

We apologize for the re-do; but wanted your first Designed by Nature order to be fantastic! We have upgraded your shipping to expedite delivery and will be sending out your blend (with the fresh, new pieces of 20-22") on Wednesday.

On Thursday, I received a vm saying they forgot to expedite it. But here's a 10% coupon. Fcuk Jace Beauty.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

Nope. Hence the username...

IDGAF if this hair is Virgin Coarse Unicorn Hair. I have learned my lesson and I deserve to be verbally assaulted by the members on BHM who tried to warn me.

The hair is expensive, processed and is taking 24 days to get to me. And for my inconvenience, Yvonne has graciously offered me a 10% coupon. Why? Because of ppl like me who will buy the hair anyway!

Sorry about that JaceDummy. I didn't understand how she made that long a$$ vid boasting no wait times but there are people who have ordered and are still waiting.   Did you see her lasted vid saying the processed curl is going to have a long wait time just like her raw line if bought 7/20.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:19pm
Wait wtf if you only had 2 customers with this problem and were shipping out all other regular orders as scheduled wouldn't those 2 orders stick out the most in your mind, since you ALREADY screwed up?

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:49pm
there there settle down now

do a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig nicole nose breath and let the anger go

think of how beautiful u will look doing slow half turns in the wind while walking in slow motion on a carribean beach or on train tracks 
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:54pm
That's right! Laugh away! I deserve it. Lol.
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

That's right! Laugh away! I deserve it. Lol.

Don't feel too bad. I bought some hair that I was told was horrible and low and behold the worst hair possible. Could have used that shyt as a scrub pad.   
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Wait wtf if you only had 2 customers with this problem and were shipping out all other regular orders as scheduled wouldn't those 2 orders stick out the most in your mind, since you ALREADY screwed up?

This
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 2:13pm
Definitely not from no dam unicorn. It doesn't look like it's that special. Could totally be chinese. The curl pattern looks like someone yanked out a few of the perm rods while perming. Looks like this username is gonna hang around for a while! Lol. I'm officially done with AVs. I will attach pics later. So far, the texture is avg and the color is a 2.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic