Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Has anyone PERMANENTLY deleted their FB?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Well that's good to know
yeah they give you two options. The deactivate and the permanent deletion of the account. There are a few steps that you have to take to delete the account though. Nothing difficult though. 
Sponsored Links

nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:58pm
I did. Don't miss it.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:59pm
I hate Facebook now and want to delete my account the only reason not is all my pics on there. I'm mad because my account has always been private and then recently I went in and seen that you can see some things of mines and comments on my timeline but its limted. I hate Facebook. When in not feeling lazy I will put my pics somewhere and get Rid if my account.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:16pm
can't u just save whatever pics u got to your PC then delete your account?  if it's a matter of pics u want to keep?
RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:31pm
Thanks for posting that link. I just permanently deleted mine.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:58pm
I made a fb page waaaaay back in 2005, I couldn't figure out how to use it so I deleted it after like 3 days . I made a twitter account the other day, then changed my mind and deleted it after an hour or so.

Guess I'm not about that life.

Edited by aNgElIc*SoUl - May 07 2013 at 10:59pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:18am
I periodically deactivate it. Mine is actually deactivated right now because I'm just bored of Facebook, but I don't want to permanently delete it because of a lot of memories I store on it. Also my ex-boyfriend who unexpectedly died while we were together is still on my friendlist and I occasionally post on his page messages of longing and look through his photos to reminisce.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:28am
I made an account about a month ago because I wanted to give a few people I lost touch with an opportunity to retrace me. Problem is it's attracting all the wrong people, the kind I never wanted to hear from again in the first place. I'm contemplating getting rid of it already. Don't even have any pics or personal info on there, just my name.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:32am
I wish I wouldn't have deleted my Myspace. 

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:46am
No but I delete people when they make the experience annoying. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>