BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone order from Hairvivi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Hair ViVi

Author
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2018 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Swood1969 Swood1969 wrote:

Hi all, I have ordered 3 more wigs from this company. Now the bleached knots were a little too orange on one. I toned it down my putting some foundation on inside of cap much better.

Yes, I noticed this on one of the units I bought from them. The other two were fine. I added powder to it. Still getting compliments and my hairlines are just fine. one young lady thought I had a weave, since I’m always changing up styles. She couldn’t believe It was a lace wig and thought I left my hair out. Lol!
Sponsored Links

elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2018 at 7:12pm
Btw, Hairvivi went up on their prices. Some of the pricing was ridiculous on some of the styles. I guess their popularity got to their heads. Smh! I recommended the site to an acquaintance and she bought two units. She’s now hesitant on buying one short bob which costs over $230. And, they are promoting some luxury ponytail, which is Brazilian over Indian hair.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2018 at 10:56am
GIRLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! I just looked after reading your post - same wig I bought a year ago is $100 more. THANK GOD I only wear mine occasionally now. These I have will last forever at this rate.
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2018 at 10:36am
Ditto carrie! This is why I have 2 of each (bodywave & yaki straight) to hold me for awhile. I kind of figured this would happen. They sent me an email about raising their prices over the Summer and when they displayed the prices on their site, I was floored. The Yaki straight & body wave they didn't raise too much, but the celebrity wigs and some of the popular ones, crazy pricing. Confused
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2019 at 12:20am
Has anyone purchased their luxury ponytail wigs?  Please PM me if you'd rather not answer here. Wink
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2019 at 5:06pm
i've seen them on youtube lately with nicely pre-plucked and bald caps added in wigs they look very good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-adVuV9aMg
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic