Extensions Plus

Has anyone order from Hairvivi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
DCBuppie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCBuppie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2018 at 8:25pm
I got my wig 2 weeks ago. AND I ordered another wig from wow ebony where I have to bleach the knots and hairline. Hairvivi IS THE BOMB (victoria wig preplucked). OUT THE BOX i did nothing. I am ordering another wig now. I am lazy AF.  I wish I could return my wow ebony wig(kinky straight) - which is beautiful, but I don't feel like doing any work. 

Worth the wait. It came very timely within 3 weeks. 
Sponsored Links

hairluuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairluuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2018 at 12:58am
I have been seeing this company's reviews on Youtube for a while now and regular girls, not just the beauty gurus, are raving over their wigs. I chatted wth their customer service rep. and she said all lace fronts take 2 weeks plus shipping time and full lace wigs take 30 days plus shipping time. She said it is because their wigs are made to order in North Korea. Only complaint I have seen was that sometimes their bleached knots process went in a little too much into the roots on some of the wigs causing blonde roots and some girls weren't happy about that but this comany has the best all around reviews I have ever seen, especially the ISSA wig. 
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2018 at 1:23pm
Just updating - after 3 months of constant wear I am noticing some shedding from the yaki unit. That was the 360 unit. The shedding is from the lace portion. Perhaps I should have been more diligent with my knot sealing. Still no shedding from the wefted area and definitely no tangles. So I am going back to my bodywave and figure out repairing the yaki
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2018 at 4:29pm
Read my next post for the info.

It took 30 mins to post these pics. I had to search how to post without the errors.  "to post pictures you would have to go to http://tinypic.com/, and then upload the pic or copy and paste the link of the picture if it is from a website, and then copy the link for message board"  

Then they came up sideways!! I see why ppl don't post pics!! Its too doggone hard!!!

Edited by Joja1107 - Feb 05 2018 at 5:07pm
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2018 at 4:37pm

Carrie- What did you use to seal the knots? I guess I have to research knot sealers. 

I ordered my wig on Jan 19th. They shipped it out exactly at 2 weeks on Feb 2. DHL actually came to my house on Sunday Feb 4th, but I was not home and it was  a signature required delivery. They came back today and I have accepted delivery. So shipping time was really fast at only 2 days.

The wig: 
Yaki Straight 360 Lace Wig Indian Virgin Human Hair 
Hair Type
Indian Virgin Hair 
Hair Density
150% 
Hair Length 
18" 
Hair Color 
Natural Color 
Cap Size
Small 21.5in

The hair feels nice and  soft it is flown and bouncy. It has the tell tale crimps that yaki hair usually have. It is a little shiny for me. Also maybe a little too silky for me. The shiny/silkiness maybe subjective though. I am very particular. I like the look/texture of kinky hair but I don't like the fullness and stiffness of kinky hair. It doesn't seem to have the flowy/swingy-ness. Hopefully you get what I am saying. EP relaxed hair seems it would be my PERFECT hair texture. Just don't want to spend the coins because I change my hair too often. But I may have to go ahead and invest. 

Okay, back on topic.
Knots are bleached. Hair is a little longer than the stated 18inches its about 20-21 inches tapered ends. The 150% density is perfect for me. It is very natural but it does not seem to be 150%. It seems to be lower from what I recall from the vendors would provide back in the day. 
The cap is a little small too. Back in the day the small caps would be too large for me. I would have to put a stitch in it to make it tighter. I do have some big ole plaits in my hair though. But I have fine hair and I can usually fit my lumpy braids under my wigs without a problem. It does have a elastic band.

Pics below is of my mannequin head Yolanda with natural "AA" hair. I like her texture, no crimps but still kinky looking. But this hair on her is like straw! Just a mess.
These are some pics of Yolanda's hair and pics of the wig side by side. With and without flash. 

Edited by Joja1107 - Feb 05 2018 at 4:55pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2018 at 11:47am
Either the Got to be freeze spray or TDI Fast Trak knot sealer
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2018 at 7:09am
Thanks for posting  Joja1107.

So far, both my body waves have been holding up. One unit is 4 months in and still going strong. I alternate for weeks at a time and the shedding has been minimal. Way less than other wigs I've ordered in the past and no tangling. Both body waves are Brazilian hair and not as shiny. Also, both are 360. I can't speak for the yaki unit since I haven't worn it much. That particular one is not Indian but Brazilian hair too.

The knot sealer I use is this one from Amazon, Top-Loc Knot Sealer (Walker tape).

Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2018 at 3:11am
Thank you Carrie & Elisa!! I'll be ordering some sealer soon.

I've been gone so long so couldn't remember the differences between Brazilian and Indian. I'll probably get brazilian for my kinky curl unit that I may buy next. 

I'll update after I've worn it awhile. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic