Extensions Plus

Has anyone order from Hairvivi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2017 at 11:06am
Great Carrie! Let us know how it holds up. How is the hairline, bleached knots and density? Hoping it was worth the wait. keeping this company on my radar.
Sponsored Links

elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2017 at 11:09am
That's good news Swood1969. Hope your unit comes in soon. I guess after the bashing on Instagram and social network, they may have stepped up their game.

Edited by elisa - Sep 09 2017 at 11:10am
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2017 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by elisa elisa wrote:

Great Carrie! Let us know how it holds up. How is the hairline, bleached knots and density? Hoping it was worth the wait. keeping this company on my radar.

Honestly EVERYTHING about this wig is perfect so far. No shedding, tangles, best bleached knots I've ever had. I'm honestly afraid to order again thinking they may never duplicate this!!!
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2017 at 8:45pm
Thanks Carrie for your reply. I may take the plunge. I was eyeing the same unit you ordered.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2017 at 11:37am
I'll try to post pics this weekend when I have time to deal with uploading etc on this site
Jacksun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacksun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 3:50am
I am back, girls, any quesitons,dont hesitate to let me know, i would love to help you, haha, you may try my wigs
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2017 at 6:18am
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

Honestly EVERYTHING about this wig is perfect so far. No shedding, tangles, best bleached knots I've ever had. I'm honestly afraid to order again thinking they may never duplicate this!!!

So I broke down and ordered the 360 lace body wave. (Never ordered body wave before, usually straight.) The wait time was not as long. I ordered the unit Oct. 25 and it was delivered Nov.13. And the verdict?

Wow, the bleach knots are on point, the hairline, not much to do at all but cut in some baby hairs and no shedding or tangles. I will wash and style it for the upcoming holidays and see how this holds up. I'm impressed and like you carrie, I'm afraid the next order my not be s good. However, there is another style I like and may order. Wink

You can almost wear this hair straight out of the box! They included some hair clips, stocking cap and a styling comb. For the price, this is not bad. Smile
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2017 at 7:02pm
elisa, I'm glad you like it. I ordered the 360 yaki too. Took about a month to receive, but it's gorgeous too. The body wave is still going strong. almost 2.5 month straight wear and looks as good as new. 
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 7:57am
Good to know the body wave is holding up. We must be on the same wave length because the straight yaki is on my list. LOL! What's nice about the 360, when you want to put your hair up, you can with this wig. Still can't get over the bleached knots and hairline on this unit. Awesome. Smile
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 1:31pm
I like the 360 as well, but I swear the hair on the body wave LF is longer. But that's my only complaint. I just gambled on another vendor off aliexpress for a kinky curly unit. I know I won't wear that as often as these two and I wanted it quick. If I do indeed like the texture, I'll upgrade to one from hair vivi
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic