Extensions Plus

Has anyone order from Hairvivi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone order from Hairvivi
    Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 8:06am
This vendor bleaches the knots, pre-plucked hairline and even include the black elastic band in the back. The price is pretty decent.

Curious on your experience and reviews.

TIA

https://www.hairvivi.com/
Sponsored Links

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 12:23pm
HA! I just did yesterday. I will give a full report. I ordered this in a 20" lacefront with the 4.5" parting space.
https://www.hairvivi.com/ciara-sexy-celebrity-style-natural-wave-lace-wigs.html

elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 12:32pm
LOL! That's the unit I was looking at too, except I'm interested in the 16 inch.  Please give me an update on your purchase.

Thanks! Smile
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 1:07pm
I will. I figure, they can't be worse than the rest of the sh*t out there.
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2017 at 1:48pm
Hi Carrie,

Did you receive your wig? I went on the site the other day and that particular lace front was sold out! All lengths except for the 12 inch. Another 40 business day to be supplied. Confused
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2017 at 4:54pm
Elisa girl.... Hair Vivi been getting they butts chewed out on Instagram. I don't think they were prepared for the orders that result from great YouTube reviews. They say orders placed in the time frame I placed mine SHOULD b going out this week. A lot of people are complaining about the communication. I was one of them, but in their defense I literally just saw an email they sent me on the 4th about mine because it got caught in my SPAM folder. They did offer me a refund if I didn't want to wait, but I just got my Brazilian Blow out, so I knew I could hold off on a new wig because I really wanted to see if the hair/construction was worth the hype.

I will keep you posted!
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2017 at 9:01pm
Hey Carrie, thanks for the info. Wow, your order was caught up in the onslaught of orders. I probably would do the same in keeping the order. I want to see if the lace wig is alll that! Lol! Dang , I don't do Instagram so I have no idea this was happening. At least they contacted you, unlike other cheesy vendors.

You're right. They were not prepared for all these orders. Funny, they had a 10% discount when I first looked at the site. That's gone now. May not be seeing a discount for awhile!

Keep me updated.
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2017 at 10:18am
I ordered the black bob after seeing the youtube video as well. I chatted with them the other day they said it would take 2 weeks. The website still says 40+ days. I ordered on 8/2/17. I decided to wait it out and i will order something else in the meantime. I use to order custom units. The first one I ever ordered
from another company took a few weeks. I hope this hair is as good as the video I saw.

Disapprove

annluvinangelhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annluvinangelhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2017 at 5:49am
hey maybe could try irhair wig,they have lots of stock goods as well as good quality
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2017 at 6:17pm
Still have not received the wig. Last update was late last night saying that my unit had been sent to their salon area for knot bleaching and that if it didn't go out today We're into next week since they're closed on weekends.

This better be the BEST wig I have ever gotten. Honestly I think this may be it for me and human. With my current Brazilian Blow out and the cute half wigs I recently bought, I am about to tell these CVs to kiss my azz.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic