Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Has anyone heard of this hair company ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kimmie1217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone heard of this hair company ?
    Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:37am
 Okay so i was scrolling along looking for hair, curly hair i really want that teyana taylor kind of hair and i was looking at her instagram and she said that she was wearing hair from Glamhairous Extensions has anyone heard of them ? 

Isn't this hair beautiful? ughhh 
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:40pm
Nice... but way too rich for my pocket!
LittleBirdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBirdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:28am
Laughing at the way the woman is sniffing her upper lip or as most call it "pouting".

Try B-Dogg, I heard he has some nice curly hair.
honniecake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honniecake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:58am
nope never heard, but the hair is indeed gorgeous. i wonder what color hair that is on the woman behind her.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:35pm
I'll start lurking for you to find out what color she has lol

Edited by kimmie1217 - Nov 17 2012 at 2:50pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:36pm
Thank you I'll take a look (:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:38pm
Same thing i said, but that hair is so beautiful just too expensive 
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:16pm
I was going to order from them too. I wanted 16 oz and realized that if you order wholesale it will be cheaper (still expensive but cheaper). I would post their wholesale price list but IDK how to post pics lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:13am
I think I'm going to buy from them still don't know yet lol where on the website can I find the whole sell price?
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:14am
They emailed them to me. PM your email address & I'll forward it. I keep debating as well. Do you think that those curls have been processed or perhaps someone went through with a curling wand? I asked & they said that they were not processed & showed me a picture of them in their natural state. I'm just unsure because this hair is pretty costly lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>