Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has anyone ever tried hair from Love Hair Online?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Has anyone ever tried hair from Love Hair Online?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

the hair does look pretty on some, yes I saw some bad blending, I like the curls with blonde in them but it looked a little too shiny fake. I didn't like the customer gallery either. Now I have to figure out if that's pounds or what and convert it to see how much it runs me. I am no expert but I'd be willing to be a tester for something that isn't going to scam me.

I really can't see you getting many installs out of it. It seems like it would tangle pretty quickly.
Sponsored Links

HairZombie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairZombie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 2:25pm
I'm sick of hair tangling and falling out after I spend all that money to have a sew in, I talked to my hair dresser and she told me to try Eye for Design Hair (Indian) and I Love it! No tangling or shedding, plus it CURLS!!! http://www.eyefordesignhar.com - www.eyefordesignhar.com. She even colored it blond for me. No kidding. Has anyone else tried it?
UniquelyYours View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UniquelyYours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by HairZombie HairZombie wrote:

I'm sick of hair tangling and falling out after I spend all that money to have a sew in, I talked to my hair dresser and she told me to try Eye for Design Hair (Indian) and I Love it! No tangling or shedding, plus it CURLS!!! http://www.eyefordesignhar.com - www.eyefordesignhar.com. She even colored it blond for me. No kidding. Has anyone else tried it?

Really? I mean, seriously? You really gonna bump this old thread to advertise? Because your response has NOTHING to do with the initial question/point of the thread. Yet you just signed up today, this is your first post, and you're pushing to check out a new company? Could you be any more obvious. I'm not even going to check out your website; you're trying too hard and it's unappealing.
HairZombie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairZombie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 9:23am
Wow! You don't even know me but yet you are going off! This is not the Housewives of Atlanta, but a hair bloggin site. I've been wearing weaves or over 10 years and have just gotten into blogging cause of my best friend. So I don't know all the rules of bloggin (didn't know there was)! I don't know LoveHairOnLine and didn't want to comment on something I have never tried, I didn't think that was a fair thing for me to do. All I did was comment on what I know and have used. I've spent thousands of dollars on weaves for me and my two daughters (buying and getting them sewn in) so I do know what I am talking about. I dont know the people at Eye for Design and don't really wish to, as long as I get my hair and the quality stays the same. if you check them out or not, its up to you, no loss for me.   
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 1:35pm
He he here we go again check it ma'am the ladies here r extra sensitive to advertisement and if they sniff a fake coming here bumping up there product they will call u on it especially if it's YOUR FIRST POST.... But if that your not here to do that which i think u may not be then your fine
ladysweetness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladysweetness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 7:33am
I bought a brazilian lace closure from them at their recent sale (the queue was crazy!) I've had it installed for a week, so far so good and the hair is really soft. I really like it. I haven't tried their wefted hair though
sjoh2538 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjoh2538 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 7:47am
Hey Ladies,
I've bought from Love Hair numerous times and have found the hair to be great. It's far from BSS!

IMO the prices are excellent given some of the prices other UK Hair vendors are charging. If you're in the UK they also have an office in London so you can go and select and choose the specific bundles you want yourself and also cut out the postage cost. I prefer to do this as it means I can choose one with no grey hairs, beards etc etc.

Anyhoo long story short I definitely think they're worth the money and would recommend them. I've had their hair for over a year and have experienced no tangling. The hair colours well and is very soft if looked after with the right products. Minimal shedding (although i seal my wefts though).

As an aside, I've purchased hair from one of the megasale's before (yep I waited the whole 4 hours lol) and i found the sale hair quality to be less great than when I've bought full price from them.

I expect that this is because they bring out lower quality bundles to the megasale. Therefore if you're looking for the better quality hair I'd say skip the sales and just pay the full price. If you just want a bundle or two to top up your stash however (as i did) the sales are a great chance to get super cheap hair - albeit that you have to get there at 6am :s

Hope that was helpful.

aliyshajackon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliyshajackon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:25am
well i just order the hair from the website  now i would like to know how long dose it take to get to the usa..
PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:59pm
Here's my experience with Love hair, purchased the hair sometime in August.
Had to end up purchasing another 4th bundle coz 3 only covered half the head, even with a closure it wasn't enough. Their hair isn't anything you can't find on aliexpress.

All 3 bundles had lots of plastic fillers in them, especially the 20inch bundle, I had to pluck out some of these fillers. The same '20 inch' bundle didn't exactly measure to 20inches, it measured just to about 19 inches. frown

The other 22inch bundle shed straight out of the packaging, which is unacceptable as these hairs could have been removed before they were sent to me. 
The 16inch was very dry, but I'm sure nothing a co-wash and good conditioning won't fix. However, it did not weigh to 100g, only 75grams.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12