Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has anyone ever ordered Kinky Curly type hair from
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone ever ordered Kinky Curly type hair from

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone ever ordered Kinky Curly type hair from
    Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:44pm
aliexpress?

I want to make a u-part with kinky curly hair. But since it's so tightly curled it's a lot of maintenance and probably won't last that long. I plan on bleaching it, making a u-part and sewing it on and leaving it on for two months and then taking it off and then sewing it back on for another two months or 3 if possible. I don't want to spend 100+ dollars on 1 bundle, but all the companies on YT that I've bought from or wanted to buy from don't sell kinky curly hair. The ones I've found seem sketchy. I'm still going to look, but just asking in case anyone wants to share.
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:03pm
I got my kinky curly from Sally Shi at Qingdao Haohai Wigs.
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

I got my kinky curly from Sally Shi at Qingdao Haohai Wigs.

Thanks. 
I also just realized I could ask some of the CV's around here if they can make that hair to see if it'd be cheaper.

I'm also thinking of getting kinky straight, which is supposed to look like blow dried natural hair right? but I don't think I'll blow dry my real hair. I'll have to find a different way to stretch my hair enough that it'll appear blow dried and blend.

Or do a twist out, and re twist every night the kinky straight hair so my whole head is in a twist out. I think that is better than getting actually kinky curly hair which is hard to care for.

Edited by lalaLeslie - Jan 31 2013 at 11:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply