Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Has anyone ever ordered from Lady Bee Hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 3:15pm
Soooo...basically they order the hair with your money, and don't have it already stocked?!  Thats that bull right there Angry.
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 4:36pm
soooooo messy

ladybee is ratchet  Angry
shesok2r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shesok2r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 7:03am
Ok so i ran across this thread on google. Wow. I had to sign up to comment on this nonsense. Idk wtf Lady Bee is, but she gave up the game, and ppl goin ham......That's why the game is to be sold and not told.....Tryna tell you, you ain't tryna hear it. And yes i used ebonics as i am sure ppl here are fluent..........but i've digressed.

All of the countries she claimed export hair. India for tonsure as well as obvious economic reasons. China because they have enough ppl to harvest hair from, Chinese hair is durable, and they have plenty of factories to manufacture it. You can go to India, Malaysia, Mongolia, Cambodia, I know for sure and buy hair on the streets. I buy hair from ppl that actually go there and do it. No I wasn't there. Yes I saw the passports, pictures, and videos to prove it. The issue with this hair is the price, and that's mainly for 1 of 2 reasons: 1) Someone had to travel there to buy it, bring it back, clean it, weft it, hackle it, and sell it. US wefters charge an arm and a leg and are hard to come by. Plus you have to ship it back and forth, contributing to the long wait for shipment. Test it before you sell it, not to mention condition, weigh, and photograph. Or 2) They ordered it in bulk and still have to do everything but go pick it up. A CV will probably not have virgin anything but chinese, and it still gets questionable there. You can have "virgin" fallen hairs, grey hairs, hairballs......to no end. They aren't wasting anything they can sale. Virgin Insert-ethnicity-here texture-here is processed. It is worded so you think its where the hair came from, when really its the name of the texturized pattern applied. There is no Brazilian, Peruvian. If it was, i'm sure Mexican's would've hopped on that bandwagon a long time ago #ijs...It refers to the tight spiraly curls...Russian is hard to come by, but the natural blonde is awesome. Indian hair is sold to suppliers in huge quantites, monopolized, prices fluctuate due to supply/demand. Oh, this is where the OG kinky curly came from. There's indian hair that looks like whoa! black ppl hair kinda blowdryed out on a bad day (kinky), that is amazingly gorg when you wet it (curly). And shipments can take forever if placed around religious holidays, the same with CVs.....

But, yeah, most human hair extensions come from Asia, namely India and China, and alot are steam processed, so thay can still call them virgin. 2012 Thought you knew!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 7:42am
Thanks for the info shesok2r but most of us know where majority of the hair actually comes from.
Originally posted by shesok2r shesok2r wrote:

Ok so i ran across this thread on google. Wow. I had to sign up to comment on this nonsense. Idk wtf Lady Bee is, but she gave up the game, and ppl goin ham......That's why the game is to be sold and not told.....Tryna tell you, you ain't tryna hear it. And yes i used ebonics as i am sure ppl here are fluent..........but i've digressed.

All of the countries she claimed export hair. India for tonsure as well as obvious economic reasons. China because they have enough ppl to harvest hair from, Chinese hair is durable, and they have plenty of factories to manufacture it. You can go to India, Malaysia, Mongolia, Cambodia, I know for sure and buy hair on the streets. I buy hair from ppl that actually go there and do it. No I wasn't there. Yes I saw the passports, pictures, and videos to prove it. The issue with this hair is the price, and that's mainly for 1 of 2 reasons: 1) Someone had to travel there to buy it, bring it back, clean it, weft it, hackle it, and sell it. US wefters charge an arm and a leg and are hard to come by. Plus you have to ship it back and forth, contributing to the long wait for shipment. Test it before you sell it, not to mention condition, weigh, and photograph. Or 2) They ordered it in bulk and still have to do everything but go pick it up. A CV will probably not have virgin anything but chinese, and it still gets questionable there. You can have "virgin" fallen hairs, grey hairs, hairballs......to no end. They aren't wasting anything they can sale. Virgin Insert-ethnicity-here texture-here is processed. It is worded so you think its where the hair came from, when really its the name of the texturized pattern applied. There is no Brazilian, Peruvian. If it was, i'm sure Mexican's would've hopped on that bandwagon a long time ago #ijs...It refers to the tight spiraly curls...Russian is hard to come by, but the natural blonde is awesome. Indian hair is sold to suppliers in huge quantites, monopolized, prices fluctuate due to supply/demand. Oh, this is where the OG kinky curly came from. There's indian hair that looks like whoa! black ppl hair kinda blowdryed out on a bad day (kinky), that is amazingly gorg when you wet it (curly). And shipments can take forever if placed around religious holidays, the same with CVs.....

But, yeah, most human hair extensions come from Asia, namely India and China, and alot are steam processed, so thay can still call them virgin. 2012 Thought you knew!
Elite2u2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elite2u2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:00am
Did you ever get your hair? and how long did it take you to get it? Was it worth it? I ordered some hair and now they wont respond to emails. Smh.
Elite2u2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elite2u2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:08am
Your phone line is already down. It would be nice if you could respond to customers to let them know the status of their orders. How hard is that? You guys not responding to anything is what makes this company look like a scam. I am still waiting on hair and now noone will respond to me emails.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:20am
i would advise you to contact them by facebook or twitter ..i think they have a page
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:24pm
Oh God stay away! I ordered their "peruvian" loose curl. I wore this hair for about three weeks before it began to look like a bird's nest on my head. This hair matte and tangle like nobody's business. I've had BSS hair better than this. & Lawd please do not think you will wear this hair straight don't even flat iron it. This hair so many fillers. I'm not even sure it was human hair. My sister ordered the peruvian body wave. It also matte and tangle. Purchase at your own risk ladies. Although customer service was awesome (at this time their phone lines were up and running), I will never order again due to the poor Censored quality. 
jacenglish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacenglish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 7:02pm
Do not purchase hair from Lady Bee Hair they are bogus. If you do actually get your hair it takes forever anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Although they promise delivery between 8-12 days. I recently purchased hair from them, they do not have a working phone number, they have chat capabilities but it is never on. I ordered hair on 10/31 and still have not received it, I tried many times to contact them and when I did get someone they promised on 11/23 to refund my money I have still received my refund and there is no way to talk to anyone. Beware of Lady Bee find somewhere else to get your hair. I have a dispute with my credit card and I have to wait 30 more days to get my money back from my credit card. LADY BEE is BOGUS!!!
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by jacenglish jacenglish wrote:

Do not purchase hair from Lady Bee Hair they are bogus. If you do actually get your hair it takes forever anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Although they promise delivery between 8-12 days. I recently purchased hair from them, they do not have a working phone number, they have chat capabilities but it is never on. I ordered hair on 10/31 and still have not received it, I tried many times to contact them and when I did get someone they promised on 11/23 to refund my money I have still received my refund and there is no way to talk to anyone. Beware of Lady Bee find somewhere else to get your hair. I have a dispute with my credit card and I have to wait 30 more days to get my money back from my credit card. LADY BEE is BOGUS!!!

I didn't have this problem. I just got crappy hair which they have me half my money back for. I hope you guys are able to rectify the situation!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic