Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has anyone bought from Ashley Hair Company Before?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHas anyone bought from Ashley Hair Company Before?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
theresag View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone bought from Ashley Hair Company Before?
    Posted: May 22 2011 at 9:26pm
I'm fairly new to VI hair. I'm currently wearing curly VI that I bought from a salon in ATL while on vacation (im living in Ohio). I LOVE the hair, but I would like some that is a little longer (I have 10 and 12 inch). I've been searching and researching for some more Virgin Indian hair.... willing to spend 200-220 for 2 bundles. I heard a few things about Ashley Hair Company, but I am not finding as many reviews as I would like!

Has ANYONE purchased hair from this company before? their website is indianhairforless.com

Are you satisfied with the purchase... does it last? Is it dry? .... HELP PLEASE....  
Sponsored Links

theresag View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 6:13pm
ANYBODY???....Cry
OHshopaholic View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 6:36pm
all i can say is DONT TO IT
theresag View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 6:43pm
Dang.... may I ask why? Have you used it/heard negative things about it?.... Thanks
OHshopaholic View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 6:49pm
i mean u can look on youtube i heard its bad and tangles bad never used it sorry
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 7:41pm
If its one of those youtube bangwagons i'd run as away as I can.
beautyy4cheerr View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2011 at 3:41pm
i've noticed a trend on this board that whenever someone asks for help or advice on a product that people have not used before everyone is so quick to be negative and say "run" or something like that. just because you've never used it doesn't mean it's bad, and i don't understand how people can judge something so harshly when they've never used it before and don't even know what it is...

i just don't understand why there's always so much negativity. 

i've never used this hair, but i've seen just enough reviews from honest people and it looks like good hair. i've only ever seen one bad review and the girl didn't look like she knew what she was doing anyways. if 9 out of 10 reviews are good, chances are the hair is fine.

i'm going to take the plunge and buy this hair soon and i can't wait. i think you should buy it as well.

and no, i don't work the company. smh.
kurlykiss View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2011 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by beautyy4cheerr beautyy4cheerr wrote:

i've noticed a trend on this board that whenever someone asks for help or advice on a product that people have not used before everyone is so quick to be negative and say "run" or something like that. just because you've never used it doesn't mean it's bad, and i don't understand how people can judge something so harshly when they've never used it before and don't even know what it is...

i just don't understand why there's always so much negativity. 

i've never used this hair, but i've seen just enough reviews from honest people and it looks like good hair. i've only ever seen one bad review and the girl didn't look like she knew what she was doing anyways. if 9 out of 10 reviews are good, chances are the hair is fine.

i'm going to take the plunge and buy this hair soon and i can't wait. i think you should buy it as well.

and no, i don't work the company. smh.

i think its an issue of rather being safe than sorry and patterns with what people say on youtube. why would she spend 220 on some hair that supposed to be virgin indian [and we all know that virgin hair lasts for a few instals] and its not gonna act that way. she can spend half of that at a beauty supply.
ImaDIVA912 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2011 at 2:00pm
I've never used it before but my Bestie has it installed now and I saw her this weekend and the hair is pretty. It was her first "quality" hair purchase I told her all that she needed to know to maintain the hair, and she likes it but said that she won't be buying again. She says the hair sheds like a dog. She will be buying my tried and true hairaddictonline for her next purchase which her wedding at the end of this month!!
msDeeBesty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2012 at 10:22pm
My friends and I have bought from ashley hair company for over a year now. I was the first to start buying from them and I have to say that they have the best quality out their. Plus their  customer service is phenomonal, hair is gorgeous, and this is the ONLY hair I will wear! This company takes time to become familiar with the customer, responds to calls and emails, and they try to accomodate your requests.

Check out their videos on Youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ashleyhaircompany&oq=ashleyhair&aq=0&aqi=g8&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=352l2664l0l4027l8l7l0l1l1l0l169l414l4.1l5l0

Edited by msDeeBesty - Mar 04 2012 at 8:59am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic