Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anybody used HookieDo Upart Cap?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anybody used HookieDo Upart Cap?
    Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:36am
I was on instagram and i found IG: HOOKIEDO which is a upart cap that has hooks (like the connects for the back of a bra strap) so you literally hook on the tracks. No Glue, No Needles, sounds easy. plus you can reuse the hair.. Has anybody bought this? .. seems like a good deal. I know soon all the oversees Alibaba/Aliexpress people will be trying to copy. I cant copy pics because im @ work.. but feel free to go on the IG page.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 10:04am
Unless sorcery is involved Uparts looks cute in pictures but not so much in real life. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 10:54am
yeah the sewn dwn ones. I use glue on mine and go back and knot some tracks sparatically for sercuirty.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 11:08am
If you dont sew it down it looks like a weave that you have had in for 2 months, they never ever lay flat, I dont care what anyone says they are 2014 Outre half wigs. By the time you buy a u part + closure or buy wefts + plus closure and make a u part I feel like I could have got a sew in and saved me some trouble.

I saw it on kickstarter and someone was trying to get funding for it, and I thought without a patent ali was gone dupe that idea in no time. 
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 11:23am
I saw them but I personally wouldnt feel it could ever be secure enough. Plus theyre not nearly flat enough. Imagine explaining that going through metal detectors. Lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

If you dont sew it down it looks like a weave that you have had in for 2 months, they never ever lay flat, I dont care what anyone says they are 2014 Outre half wigs. By the time you buy a u part + closure or buy wefts + plus closure and make a u part I feel like I could have got a sew in and saved me some trouble.

I saw it on kickstarter and someone was trying to get funding for it, and I thought without a patent ali was gone dupe that idea in no time. 

yeah i have to sew my upart down.. i dont feel secure if its not plus i wear a head set. CAN U IMAGINE MY WIG COMING OFF WHEN I TAKE MY HEADSET OF? LOL LOLLOL.. . I meant to say i glue my tracks on the wig cap and i knot sparatically on the tracks thats glue down.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

I saw them but I personally wouldnt feel it could ever be secure enough. Plus theyre not nearly flat enough. Imagine explaining that going through metal detectors. Lol

lmao! yes, you have a point there. That would be crazy.. like "sir i have tracks that are attached to a upart wig cap, wait.. let me show you on instagram!" lol LOL
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:38pm
So....the tracks just sit there?? Their not secured on the ends or anything?? And that cap looks hot as hell.
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:51pm
I always have this fear of someone like snatching my u part off  even though I know it is secure crazy I know. But I don't this this method which she created is really good I mean I wouldn't feel comfortable attaching my hair like this .
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 2:18pm
Next will be velcrow wefts that attaches to a Velcro cap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair