Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Has a man ever hit you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:11am
Wow .. I think A LOT of women are okay with type this of abuse. Burn marks and whatnot?Confused Good grief. I'll bet he 'worked on her' mentally for a while ... til he got around to this.

Takes a certain type IMO.

Read - 'damaged'.
Sponsored Links

YourLeoPrincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote YourLeoPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:45am
Originally posted by JustMe90 JustMe90 wrote:

LADIES, has a man ever hit you? 

hahahahahah!! no. i don't like to resort to violence, but that's a threat. i don't kill you, people i know will. 

If so were there any characteristics, or warning signs that preluded his violent behavior? 

typically-- attempting to separate you from friends and family, insisting he's the only one who really loves/understands you, broken record trying to convince you that your useless/worthless/lazy/ugly/will never find anyone else/etc., admitting past abuse, breaking objects, threats of violence, attempting to mold you into a servant....

Did you forgive him? n/a
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 1:03am

My dad slapped me a few of years ago and things quickly turned into WWE Royal Rumble smh

Edited by blaquefoxx - Jun 22 2013 at 1:23am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:12am
lmao @ royal rumble LOL
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 12:27pm

LADIES, has a man ever hit you? If so were there any characteristics, or warning signs that preluded his violent behavior? Did you forgive him?

Yes.  He told me to stop playing around and clean up my toys. I ignored him and he popped me on my backside.LOL
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

LADIES, has a man ever hit you? If so were there any characteristics, or warning signs that preluded his violent behavior? Did you forgive him?

Yes.  He told me to stop playing around and clean up my toys. I ignored him and he popped me on my backside.LOL

TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:06pm

No mere mortal touched me before.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

No mere mortal touched me before.

whence comest thou, loveandpeace?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 1:32am
Ok....I don't like talking about this because it makes me upset. It makes me wonder why I stayed with him any longer. I avoided this thread for a long time and refused to read the posts. Still haven't read any. I am afraid some girls might have been hurt.

My ex didn't HIT me but he did push me a couple times (at least I only remember twice). One time he pushed me so hard against the wall, that my next door neighbor slammed her door before leaving her house. She was about 60. Next time she saw us together, she gave him a dirty look.

I just want to say, to all the girls out there whom had or have a bf, husband, baby-daddy whom has hit them or just pushed them, that this is not proper behavior for a man. Leave a guy like that. My boyfriend after him NEVER hit me or raised his voice at me. He treated me like a PRINCESS.

You deserve better. Please, I know that a guy pushing you against the wall may sound like nothing for some girls, but think that way: for every man whom will treat wrong, there will be 10 men whom will treat you like a goddess.

You deserve better.
saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 4:44am
No, I NEVER dated those type of men that I'm aware of.
Geek Hmm, there was one that had stalker tendencies but that was it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>