Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has a man ever hit you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 4:41pm
nope. All praises be to Allah.

Edited by *Belle*Femme* - May 12 2013 at 4:41pm
Sponsored Links

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:32am
Happened to me once and he surely didn't realize who I was or who I knew because he would have thought twice about that one.
Sha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:20pm
My sister's boyfriend (now ex) hit me before. He was going after her but she was pregnant so I jumped in the middle.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:54am
rolls eyes @ printer ink..although you give somewhat partial good advice..Stop being a racist and prejudice person..

.Men that beat/abuse women are not limited to AA. But every race. Don't judge by Social Economic status either...you do not have to be a thug to hit women. A lot of domestic cases come from well off homes where the man is the "bread winner" therefore trying to control the woman in such cases where he doesn't want her to work or he controls the income.

I am glad that the ladies in here realized that there was a problem and got out of the situation. Those that are lurking, please know that it is not your fault and you are not to blame and that they're are a lot of anonymous hotlines that can help you get out of your current situation.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:11am
He grabbed me in a way yesterday that kinda scared me.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

If he grabbed you such that you were kindof scared ... that means you are in an abusive relationship. If that happened to me .. I would be gone.Confused I could never be kindof scared of a guy and continue to stay in his life .. whether this happened once or 100 times.

Like I said, you need to be able to 'recognize' abuse EARLY ON and not just .. let it go because now he knows that he CAN  put his hands on you like that and it's alright with you.Confused  Every abusive relationship has a start where it's not so bad ... so you think it's nothing and bit by bit .. it escalates.

It's not like these things get .. better over time. NoooooConfused

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jun 05 2013 at 10:02am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:27am
Nobody has a right to lay his hands on you. That is step one towards a downward spiral. Please, take the time for your sanity and safety to reexamine this relationship at a safe place.

Edited by Prazol60 - Jun 05 2013 at 9:28am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

NEXT ITS GOING TO BE A HIT/PUNCH....RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:20am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

rolls eyes @ printer ink..although you give somewhat partial good advice..Stop being a racist and prejudice person..

bwahahahahaLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 12:18pm
uh oh...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic