Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has a man ever hit you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 3:02am
No, never. I come from a really close family and I've already been told if it ever happened, he'd be dealt with accordingly.
Sponsored Links

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 7:10am
When I was younger my baby sitter was some teenage boy. I don't know his exact age but he was a lot older maybe a senior and I was in second grade. I forgot what I had said or did but he slapped the crap out of me in public and a girl had came to help me then told my parents.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

No, but one guy I was talking to in the past threatened to slap the sh*t out of me. I quickly cut off him. He apologized but I'm not taking any chances. 

Good for you. Wink
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 9:14am
Only AA men hit women?  Ok.Ermm

And to answer the question hell no.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 12:09am
My ex slapped me so I poked him in the eye and banged his head against a dumpster. Lol
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 12:28am
Yes.
At age 20, I was in a relationship with an older man. Little did I know he had low self esteem and a personality disorder. I left him after years. I was lonely but happy for moving on. I forgave him years ago, and learned from it.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

Yes.
At age 20, I was in a relationship with an older man. Little did I know he had low self esteem and a personality disorder. I left him after years. I was lonely but happy for moving on. I forgave him years ago, and learned from it.

Did you realize any specific traits? Were there some things that just wasn't right that you realized wasn't right with this guy before he laid a hand on you? 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

My ex slapped me so I poked him in the eye and banged his head against a dumpster. Lol
not funny butLOLLOL i got a visual thats hilarious
PiiNkBaYZeBrA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiiNkBaYZeBrA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 2:13am
Yes, but not in the face. I got punched in the leg cause I was being annoying...had a bruise and a limp for days. That was early in the relationship though and it never happened again. He was Mexican btw
mszwayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mszwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 6:03pm
Nope I had a man yank me by my hair that was the last time Ive seen him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>