Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Harrison has been fired from Scandal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harrison has been fired from Scandal
    Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:33pm
while googling an article for this I also ruined the last two episodes for myselfOuch fml

Columbus Short will NOT be returning to "Scandal" -- and sources connected with ABC says it's because the network decided to give him the axe over allegations of domestic violence.

Columbus just released this statement:  "At this time I must confirm my exit from a show I've called home for 3 years, with what is the most talented ensemble in television today." 

Short goes on: "Everything must come to an end and unfortunately the time has come for Harrison Wright to exit the canvas.  I wish nothing but the best for Shonda, Kerry and the rest of the cast..."

Short story ... it would appear Harrison ate the bullet that was aimed at him in the season finale.

TMZ broke the story ... Short's wife just got a restraining order against him after he allegedly put a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her.  He's also been charged in connection with another incident with domestic violence and child abuse.  He was arrested for yet another incident of alleged domestic abuse.  And he was arrested recently for allegedly clocking a dude in a bar.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/25/columbus-short-scandal-fired/#ixzz2zway1Tv1
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:02pm
That's messin up both of their money...this is one reason why many women don't say anything.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:19pm
Oh well can't risk the show.
ppp38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

That's messin up both of their money...this is one reason why many women don't say anything.

Ouch

No, its really not though. Most women who are abused don't say anything because they are afraid. Not because they will lose $$. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ouch

No, its really not though. Most women who are abused don't say anything because they are afraid. Not because they will lose $$. 

You don't think their man potentially losing their job because he is sitting in jail at all weighs in on any of their decisions?
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:23pm
hate to see it but knew it was comingOuchgone are the days of being a star and when something personal breaks out you deal with it on your own WITHOUT everyone making decisions like the producers and such on your behalfErmmnow as soon as you mess up OR somthing surfaces whatever producers or managers you work for takes special interest THEN takes action...hmmm...sometimes it's for the best sometimes it ain't ... oh well the best to you harrison get anger management and all that and work things out for yourself babyboy ... peace
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:00pm
Dang.

Tbh fwiw ijs He *&%^$#@Eed up his money by hitting and threatening others. Now, he may have been able to take a leave of absence to get therapy/treatment for his violence and anger issues and stayed on the show. Maybe.

But since he was a repeat offender and didn't seek help...bye bish.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:09pm
They never liked him...they couldn't even write him a back story ahh well bye

**shanda I think andre from being mary jane is available so hire him please and thanks
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:22pm
Bad behavior cannot be rewarded
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

He gave her the rope to hang him with..

Yep
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com