Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HARDCore Protective Style Challenge - Part Deux
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HARDCore Protective Style Challenge - Part Deux

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 82>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 11:54pm
I'm under the hooded dryer right now with a hair mask in my hair. I took down my braids last night and then washed and conditioned this morning...now just letting the mask penetrate my strands. I will rinse it out and then band and stretch my hair and sit under the dryer again until it dries. I will put my braids back in tomorrow..I want to make them bigger. I will take a photo
Sponsored Links

jadorenaturality92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadorenaturality92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 3:37am
It's been some time since I checked in.Embarrassed Last month I wore a wig with my hair braided underneath. ShockedMy hair has been in 6 braids going straight back under a curly afro sew-in for the last two weeks. I'm keeping up with my reg.LOL Though I've modified it somewhat. 

I've been documenting on my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JadoreNaturality92?feature=watch - http://www.youtube.com/user/JadoreNaturality92?feature=watch

Edited by jadorenaturality92 - Mar 23 2013 at 3:40am
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 7:54am
Jadore...
Love the hair
I think it would be a match for my texture. Where did you purchase the hair from?
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 12:06pm
j'adore, i seriously thought that was your hair!  it looks great!

i need to figure out what i will do with mine...i'm too lazy to remove my twists, but they look frizzy...maybe i will wear them in a braid out for a minute....they are sitting in a few braids right now. :-)
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 10:20pm

Hi ladies!Hi ladies!Hi ladies!

Here's my update finally. xx

I've been wearing my 'fro flat-twisted underneath a wig I made, but I think I said that before.

The only thing now is, my temples are thinner. It's not bad, and it can easily be thickened up.

I've been applying extra oils and things to keep them moisturized and I've started wearing a satin band around the front part of my hair for a barrier between the cap. 

I'll probably do some yarn twists tomorrow when I get off and finish on Monday since I don't have anything else to do. I wanted to do yarn braids, but it will take to long, and I found a youtube video of a method where the girl reused her yarn for months with the yarn twists. She just uses a rubber band around the ends, so I think I'll try that. I just will have to figure out how to get my hair to blend with the yarn. >__>

AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 10:21pm
Wow... 
So we can post again.
This forum acts so buggy between posts...
And the forum2 method isn't even loading. 
Ignore the ladies x3.
When I'm on Opera it posts it like that for some reason, even though it doesn't show up like that in the reply box. >_<

Edited by AmberColour - Mar 23 2013 at 10:22pm
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 12:22am
HOTD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadorenaturality92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 11:40am
@darlinnic Brand: Bio Gold , Style: Bohemian , Color: B1/F33
I found this hair at the one hair store in this small college town I live in. I tried googling it after I got home but I'm not sure who else carries it. The most important part is brushing it out. If you're interested I've made a tutorial on how I did.

@heavyrotation Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om3QCLBIS40 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om3QCLBIS40

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jadorenaturality92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 11:54am
@naynay455 I love that accessory. I might have to steal that style.
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 5:23am
It's my 2nd week wearing MT hair "out ." Had to give the wig a break, I've been wearing a high bun. My hair IA in good condition. I really would like to get some Senegalese twists.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style