Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HARDCore Protective Style Challenge - Part Deux
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HARDCore Protective Style Challenge - Part Deux

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 81>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:22pm
Here are some of my starting pics, I'm full Apl and hope to make it to BSL by the end of the year by wigging it.
IMG_20120714_174648.jpg
IMG_20120714_174821.jpg
Smile
Sponsored Links

runrunrunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runrunrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:22pm

here are my twists - i look so sad and pitiful and horrible here. 

twists and picture done on 12-31-2012

KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:10am
Originally posted by bajanbklyngirl bajanbklyngirl wrote:

PLEASE READ

Call this being bored since I am done with school or I am trying to be helpful but I made a Google Docs for this challenge. It is a spreadsheet of all the info for each participant.

LINK HERE
(the link is also in my sig below, so whenever you need to see it, just look for one of my posts)

There are some problems with some people and I indicated next to your username bold and red under the applicable column.

I made it so everyone who has the link can edit it. But if you don't feel like it or can't you can shoot me a PM and I will change it myself.

Hope this Helps, Can't Until Challenge officially starts 

Wow, this is super helpful! Oh and the products you listed on my fav products are actually my growth aids Tongue Don't have a fav product...yet.

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:02am
Kunoich

You can update the document yourself.
Just click on the area you wish to update, type in whatever you need to type in and then click the submit button next to your name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Kunoich

You can update the document yourself.
Just click on the area you wish to update, type in whatever you need to type in and then click the submit button next to your name

Alright. Will do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:23am
@Bajanbklyngirl I think it's safe to say you have just revolutionized the way we'll be doing our challenges
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by KunoichiNindroid KunoichiNindroid wrote:

@Bajanbklyngirl I think it's safe to say you have just revolutionized the way we'll be doing our challenges

Co-sign!
MuayThaiLadii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuayThaiLadii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:48pm
UPDATE

ON my way out lol but here is my protective style my wig. I already shown my cornrows underneath as well. I think this is the first time showing my face besides whats on my avi lol
MuayThaiLadii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuayThaiLadii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:52pm
OHhh I also just put some grapeseed oil on my hair nothing major to report for the new year yet. I will cowash this weekend but I will add conditioner throughout my cornrows until co wash day.
bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Originally posted by KunoichiNindroid KunoichiNindroid wrote:

Co-sign!

Lol, I guess boredom can sometimes inspire great ideas
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists