Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HARDCore Protective Style Challenge - Part Deux
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HARDCore Protective Style Challenge - Part Deux

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 81>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MuayThaiLadii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuayThaiLadii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:33pm
Cherry89 -Thank youuuuu and thanks for putting me on LOC too simple i just need a cream out here in germany or ill just order some mango butter

Niceee @Heavy
Sponsored Links

Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:17pm
thanks, ladies! :-)

@khivey, i realize i never responded. sorry!  yes, she is teaching there.  she absolutely loves it.  i am so happy that she is doing it. i think everyone should spend some time outside of their home country.  it's a great learning experience.  you will have a ball!

@muay, your length is ridic!  pretty hair!
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Heavy Rotation Heavy Rotation wrote:

@jadore, your hair looks super shiny!  your sis did a great job flat ironing!  and i'm with you on the flinching...it's all about those flashbacks to the pressing comb! LOL

here is how i am rocking my hair today, y'all.  banana clip to the side with a lace headband - loose hair until i wash on wed and put back into twists.  the banana clip section is loose flat twisted:

i like this style. very cute. and those earrings are beautiful. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by KunoichiNindroid KunoichiNindroid wrote:

Here's the pic of my braids :)

pretty colors kunoichi! wish i could dye my hair neon colors. Cool
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:03pm
I've not updated in a bit, but my twafro is doing well. Smile
I'm scheduled to get some braids done this Thursday, so when I get them done I will post pictures.
I just couldn't decide which unit I want to get but I want to give me and my hair a break from wig applying.
It'll be easier for me to apply my Sulfur oil mix too.Approve
Slacked on that a few days, but I'm not trying to apply it every day.
I just hate that no matter what I wear (satin scarf or bandana) I can still smell it and it gets the smell on my pillow too.Dead
I feel I can smell it right now. LOL
jadorenaturality92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadorenaturality92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:59am
@Heavy Thanks! The psychological damage is real. I Heart your ear rings!
@KunoichiNindroid Purples my favorite color so naturally I enjoy your braids!

@littlebabybug I wish I could color my hair too. I'm too scared of drying my hair out even more. What's holding you back?

Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:50pm
@Muay, no problem. Girl I love this method. Now I do the loc method,  ( I also add the creme/grease to my whole head and ends, not scalp) And I co-washed it out the next day, and my hair felt and looked soooooooooooooooo good, this is def a keeper!!

@amber, that's why I stopped using it for a while. that smell lingers everywhere. I needed a break. Will start back up in a couple days I guess.. But it has been helping with my growth. I just wish it didn't smell.. :(

Edited by Cherry89 - Jan 08 2013 at 3:51pm
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:55pm
Okay, Im in school full time now ladies, (trying to finish my LPN Smile) I won't be on as often but will try to check in at least 1-2 a week. HHG!!   

Edited by Cherry89 - Jan 08 2013 at 3:56pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by jadorenaturality92 jadorenaturality92 wrote:

@Heavy Thanks! The psychological damage is real. I Heart your ear rings!
@KunoichiNindroid Purples my favorite color so naturally I enjoy your braids!

@littlebabybug I wish I could color my hair too. I'm too scared of drying my hair out even more. What's holding you back?

for me it's my job. i'm not allowed to for work Cry or at least the colors i want. i'd have to go with natural colors if i did it but i'm tired of red and brown...
but i'm actually growing out bleach- last time i bleached it golden blonde was jan. 9th 2012, so it's made exactly a year now. 
the color didn't have a bad effect on my hair. i mean, it did make it more prone to dryness, but it was nothing major and it never caused any setbacks. my hair unaltered by chemicals (bleach in this case) is very great at holding onto moisture, and that's one aspect that i'm enjoying now with the return to my natural color. so it'll probly be a while before i get tired of my natural hair color and reach for the box again lol 
this is the longest i've ever gone without dying my hair since high school though Tongue
my fave color of the different hues i've tried is honey blonde tinged with red. that's a great mix when done correctly.. currently the ends of my hair that still have the dye on it are brown because i called myself covering the blonde with black, and it faded even though it was supposed to be permanent. go figure. LOL
runrunrunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runrunrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:58pm

day 8 in these twists.  time is going by quickly. 

nothing really to report.  keeping it simple.  keeping my hands out of it when they dont need to be.  not really being hair obsessed. 

im doing okay. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 81>