Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Happy New Year: What's your New Year Goal.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy New Year: What's your New Year Goal.
    Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:07am
Mine: To have laid edges at all times.
Be on here more. I was away for almost a year.
Get beautiful luxurious hair.
Grow my my natural hair to mid-back
Sponsored Links

Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:38am
Optimize the health of my hair. 
Get rid of these ends that haven't been trimmed in years. 
Have laid edges, lol. I'm tired of these unruly borderlines. 
Truly love my hair 
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:03am
To hide my hair for a year,I can get a little color happy if I leave it out for long periods....
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:54am
To really control my spending on hair! Can we say OUT OF CONTROL! Ouchhave promised myself that I will only make three hair purchases in 2013!

1) I plan on ordering some Chinese Coarse Yaki from Roman (I ordered some from Kevincn and it was to silky)

2) I plan on making just one order from B-Dogg for curly hair for the spring fall

3) I am on a mission to find thee perfect coarse afro kinky curly in 2013!

My biggest New Year Hair goal, is to make my first attempt at a self install sometime this year! I made my first wig in 2012 and can't stop!LOL
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:38pm
you go God's_ Child. you can do the self install. just know that you will be your worst critic and just keep your hair for a week or two before you take it down.

@Chinadoll_ I usually keep my hair tucked away for 6months at a time. Relax and keep it out for two weeks at a time and put it away again. I can't do a year do a then I won't be able to comb my hair. Hahaha.

@Carrie_ I got my ends cut after a year and I see the healthy end. Don't chastise me but I went to Wal-Mart and the lady who did it chopped the hair in my bang area when I asked her to frame my face. can I say ' never again'?
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

you go God's_ Child. you can do the self install. just know that you will be your worst critic and just keep your hair for a week or two before you take it down.

@Chinadoll_ I usually keep my hair tucked away for 6months at a time. Relax and keep it out for two weeks at a time and put it away again. I can't do a year do a then I won't be able to comb my hair. Hahaha.

@Carrie_ I got my ends cut after a year and I see the healthy end. Don't chastise me but I went to Wal-Mart and the lady who did it chopped the hair in my bang area when I asked her to frame my face. can I say ' never again'?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for the encouragement misjaghuar! I am truly going to need all of the encouragement, advice and help that I can get! I plan to wait until I am on vacation, so that I will be "away from work" and less stressed about others who know me seeing the actual first results, of my first "self install" (Heaven help me!)  LOL
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:38pm
Happy New Year ladies!  I hope you all can stick to your goals.  My goals are to treat my natural hair like gold by sticking to a growth and retention regime.  I'm also looking for a good coarse deep curly or kinky curly, but I plan to try only 4 times in 2013.  After 4 purchases I'm going to sit my butt down.

A big THANK YOU to all of you women who have shared your tips, posted your inspiring pics and encouraged or helped someone along the way!  "Thank you"Star
Lightangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:42pm

2013 will be a year to keep it simple!

I’ve been experimenting with hair styles and products for 2 years. I’m planning to wear weaves all year with 2-3 weeks between installs.

Ordered afro kinky curly from RHO on 23/12/2012 (I’m UK based, shipment is not expensive), hair was delivered on 27/12/2012, dyed black, deep conditioned and sealed the wefts. Hair appointment is scheduled for tomorrow at 10am Smile

Minimum manipulation, simple regimen and keeping moisture/protein balance should allow me to reach BSL by the end of the year (currently natural 4a/4b APL).

Happy Hair Growing to Everyone!!!

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:51pm
To continue to love and care for my beautiful God-given textured hair and grow/retain 6 inches of growth by 2014!!

Edited by shantel75 - Jan 01 2013 at 4:52pm
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:15pm
1.) stay weaved up 75% of the year
2.) make only 2 purchases
3.) grow my real hair to waist length
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake