Mynx Hair

Author
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Mothers Day to you all
    Posted: May 07 2010 at 9:10pm
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

" Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground." - Zora Neale Hurston

May you enjoy your special day and your heart be glad.

Celie

A PRAYER FOR YOU

Most Gracious Heavenly Father, Allah, or the Force,

We thank You for our Mothers and Grandmothers and our friends and sisters who have been entrusted the care of every precious human life from its very beginning in the womb.

You have given to woman the capacity of participating in the creation of new life. Grant that every woman may come to understand the full meaning of that blessing, which gives her an unlimited capacity for selfless love for every child she may be privileged to bear or love.

Watch over every mother who is with child, strengthen her faith in Your fatherly care and love for her and for her unborn baby. Give her courage in times of fear or pain, understanding in times of uncertainty and doubt, and hope in times of trouble. Grant her joy in the birth of her child.

To mothers who have been given the great privilege and responsibility of being a child's first teacher and spiritual guide. Grant that all mothers may worthily foster the faith of their children, following the example of the women who are wise, giving, kind and of love. Help Mothers to grow daily in knowledge and understanding of the human spirit and capacity and grant them the wisdom to impart this knowledge faithfully to their children, and to all who depend upon them.

Assist all "spiritual mothers", those who, though they may have no children of their own, nevertheless selflessly care for the children of others -- of every age and state in life. Grant that they may know the joy of fulfilling this motherly calling of women, whether in teaching, nursing, religious life, or in other work which recognizes and fosters the true dignity of every human.

We pray for comfort for each Mother who sorrows for children that have died, are ill or estranged from their families, or who are in trouble or danger of any kind. Help grieving mothers to rely on a tender mercy and Spriit-filled love for all children - Black, white, Christian, Hindu, Muslim and of other faiths.

We ask your blessing on all those to whom You have entrusted motherhood. May Your Spirit constantly inspire and strengthen them. May they ever follow an example of their Faith and imitate the fidelity, the humility, and the love which works. May all mothers receive Grace abundantly and have a presence in her life which satisifies her heart.

We especially ask for Peace and Safety. It is not always something for which women have though, as Mothers, we wish it so much and work so hard to make it so for our children and grandchildren.

We offer special prayers for our Sisters who are not or cannot be with their children on Mother's Day because of military service, illness related isolation, oppressive work rules or incarceration.

We ask for a special enlightenment for those for whom were failed or abandoned by their Mothers. And for those whose Mothers have transitioned we ask that memories and lesson are never dimmed.

AMEN.  ASHE'. AMAN

Have a Wonderful Mother's Day

I thank my daughter  for giving me the two most beautiful and valuable things of my life, Motherhood and Grandmotherhood.

I thank God for being so Blessed to have had two beautiful women who were my Mothers.

On this Mother's Day, I especially remember women who were my volunteer mothers, when a posse was required:
Bess Boles, Lillian Gaines, Joan Wallent, Elma Lewis, Lucille Washington, Ms. Vivian, Ms. Jones, Thelma, Mama Tillet, Ms. Williams, Mary Williams

Special prayers for my niece, Kya Graham and Choc 77 Bell on their very first Mother's Day; and to Nikki Murray, ilove, and innovat for their first Mother's Day with their new babies. 

" Motherhood of any kind is the best that Life has to offer."

Sponsored Links

mscute172 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 9:14pm
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY CELIE!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day and get lots of FABULOUS gifts and breakfast in bed.
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by mscute172 mscute172 wrote:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY CELIE!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day and get lots of FABULOUS gifts and breakfast in bed.
Thank you MsC and to you as well.  As long as LOML is in bed, its breakfast, lunch and dinner ! LOLLOL  From the day I met him, I was saying to myself, I could just eat him up and so it is still . . . don't get me started !  LOLLOL
Favored1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Celie Celie wrote:

Originally posted by mscute172 mscute172 wrote:

Thank you MsC and to you as well.  As long as LOML is in bed, its breakfast, lunch and dinner ! LOLLOL  From the day I met him, I was saying to myself, I could just eat him up and so it is still . . . don't get me started !  LOLLOL

Happy Mothers Day Ladies.  Have a great day and let the kids and hubby cater to your every need...I know that I am because not only is it Mothers Day but it will be my birthday week and I celebrate all week...

AND Celie,  Go head girlfriend...Me too LOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 10:11pm
beautiful celie . i thank god for the gift of motherhood at my age for the first time. have a wonderful day . Embarrassed

Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 10:17pm

A Special Shout out to our new Mother's.

ilove 

innovlace 

Choc77

To view more pics of Chocs new Naiem, please feel free to go to  the beautiful album that she has sent to me.  Get your tissues ready, it is truly beautiful.
enter password 050110bellnsj
beanybabygirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 10:25pm
Happy Mothers Day to all my beautiful BHM sisters!!! Enjoy your day!
riko8477 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 10:53pm
first mothers day without mom....miss u so much...
Bre. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 11:40pm

Thanks and same to you!!!!

I have to work on Mothers Day, was hoping to get the day off since I'm the only mother on my flight...but the military doesn't think that way lol But, I will enjoy my day even though I will be away from my boys!!! 

Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 8:28am
Originally posted by riko8477 riko8477 wrote:

first mothers day without mom....miss u so much...
Oh riko, I am holding your hand sweetie.  It is a rough one, but you know that Mama prayed for you, now it is time for you to use those prayers, listen for her voice.
God Bless.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic