BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Happy 50th Birthday Mrs. O

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 9:51pm
Barack Obama 

Happy birthday, @FLOTUS. Thank you for all that you do. pic.twitter.com/N6PNbFetaE

Embedded image permalink
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 9:52pm
so this is why bhm is so dry tonight. Folks are at Michelle's party.

Michelle Obama's 50th birthday party the hottest ticket in town?

(CNN) - An invitation to a White House dance party Saturday night to celebrate Michelle Obama's 50th birthday is the hottest ticket in town.

Think less inaugural ball, and more "Saturday Night Fever." While the First Lady may be sending tweets about joining AARP, she's known for her dancing prowess. The party's host – the President - has told guests to wear comfortable shoes.

"She's got a really fun loving streak. She loves to dance. She loves music and why not, you know, you only turn 50 once so why not make the most of it," said The Chicago Tribune's Katherine Skiba, who has covered the First Lady since the Obamas entered the White House in 2009.

Saturday's celebration is set to last from 9 p.m. to midnight, and is being dubbed "Snacks & Sips & Dancing & Dessert."

"My guess is it won't be a cast of thousands. It might be big but not super big," said The Chicago Sun Times' Lynn Sweet.

The White House made a special request that will affect how much guests can share about the event.

"The invitation does say no camera, no photographs. Well, I've covered many receptions at the White House, and even big shots like to take pictures," said Sweet.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:03pm
Heart them!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:06pm
I just need a shot of the POTUS dancing. I'm hoping his moves have improved since Ellen lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:08pm
lol. and he thought he was good too.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I just need a shot of the POTUS dancing. I'm hoping his moves have improved since Ellen lol

\
hopefully the bhm'ers at the party will snap a pix or 2 (w/out getting kicked out LOL)
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:43am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

\
hopefully the bhm'ers at the party will snap a pix or 2 (w/out getting kicked out LOL)

glob of spit just shot out of my mouth reading that...ConfusedLOLLOLLOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:56am
oh yeah came back to say....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA,,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA...HAAAPPPYYY BIIRRTHHHDAAAYYY..(STEVIE WONDER SONGConfused)..

GOD BLESS YOU ON YOUR WONDERFUL DAY MRS. OBAMA
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:01am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Someone explain her hair to me?

It's unexplainable...

LMAOO
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 7:43am
CC!  I just heard that the President did the dougie. I hate we won't get to see that. lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>