Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halloween!
    Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:14pm
Yeah, I know it's early, and I know I posted it on TTT before, but no one gave a damn about my thread (booo, I am not popular Cry LOL) but if you want a customized costume, you need to order a while before.
Anyways, what are you guys wearing for Halloween?
I am thinking of getting this outfit for a party on Halloween night:

This woman is selling it on etsy for 50 bucks! It is made of latex, so I need to try a dress made of it before I buy it!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/109475183/latex-nurse-apron-uniform-costume?ref=col_view

I also thought in being Harley Quinn,  dye half my hair red, do a face paint and wear a dark eye mask like Anabella Carrasco in this pic:

But my bf and I will also be going to Escape from Wonderland festival here in LA, which is a week or two before Halloween, and I was thinking in wearing those rave bras:

What about you ladies, what are you wearing/planning to wear on Halloween?

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:52pm
I won't be going to Escape from Wonderland anymore (my boyfriend said the line-up is lame), so I might get the nurse costume or do the Harley Quinn costume, but the red dye that I was planning in buying, which doesn't have ammonia is not on sale anymore on amazonCry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:58pm
I got invited to a party so now I need to figure out what kind of slutty (insert occupation) I want to be.LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 9:51pm
Damn the nurse costume actually cost $260; the apron was $50....
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:47pm
I was thinking about going as harley quinn also. I'm a little late on ordering all of my items though so I have to think of something quick. 
Our costume stores suck here.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 1:48pm
Yeah, I have been looking up Harley Quinn outfits, and they all suck. I was thinking in doing a white face paint, use a black eye mask, dye half my hair red, and wear a red and black tutu with a red and black tank top or something. Probably some criss-cross fishnet to add some sexyness.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:52pm
the last harley pic is the best outfit imo.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:21pm
f*ck halloween, man! i did not gain the inches i wanted on my butt to be smoking hot, plus i haven't decided what to buy, halloween is next thursday and i still have nothing to wear - f*ck it allAngry

*end rant*
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2015 at 2:10pm
lol i ended up being Mario from Super Mario

it was a cheap and sexy outfit
everyone in Vegas was singing the super mario song when I walked byLOL

this year I want to be Princess Jasmine
I found an outfit selling but the seller didn't post the bra size

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2015 at 2:16pm
or maybe a mermaid... buy the tail and the top separetely

link to store

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 03 2015 at 2:16pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic