BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blackbuttaflyt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbuttaflyt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:44pm

Whoa, Im just giving my opinion on the hair and on the customer service. Im not here to try and talk anyone into buying this hair and I have no idea why it matters to you that i just joined. lol Geeze breathe sista, breathe lol I am in no way affiliated with Hallies curls but when i purchase hair will review it. I just found this site while looking for other reviews on the hair. So this review is for other women who may be skeptical about purchasing from the new owner. What I dont do is go on sited bad mouthing companies for no reason. If i have a bad experience, i will let it be know and vice versa. Peace

Sponsored Links

Inisalove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Inisalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:10pm
I stand by what I said!  Haillee's curls are trying to get the customers of the original owner (RIP) and they have inflated their prices and its not the same quality hair.  

#Boycott Hailee's Curls!! 
Inisalove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Inisalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:54pm
Even though I stand by what I said, I apologize if I mistook you for a company rep!!   Sorry. :)
kiferluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiferluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:41pm
I saw the prices on haillee's curls site as well, they are much higher than they use to be for some reason. I guess you would have to try it to know the answer to why. This is an awesome company to purchase from if your looking for real hair and the best quality of hair, it's called Pradeshi Hair, I have raved about this company for awhile now. They hair some fabulous hair ladies. Check them out, you wont be disappointed. FYI- you have to call in for the best deal prices though. Oh, and go to there instagram at pradeshi hair to see pictures.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:18pm
The whole scenario no matter how you spin in seems shady as hell. The woman who owned the company is no longer with us, let that woman and her HC legacy RIP. What happened to integrity????

and I didn't even like the hair, but gosh. What the hell is wrong with people. Its disgusting!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by kiferluv kiferluv wrote:

I saw the prices on haillee's curls site as well, they are much higher than they use to be for some reason. I guess you would have to try it to know the answer to why. This is an awesome company to purchase from if your looking for real hair and the best quality of hair, it's called Pradeshi Hair, I have raved about this company for awhile now. They hair some fabulous hair ladies. Check them out, you wont be disappointed. FYI- you have to call in for the best deal prices though. Oh, and go to there instagram at pradeshi hair to see pictures.

and YOU

You could have pretended you were her for more than promoting YOUR hair company, really 2 posts. At least go ask about some vitamins or something before you start your shameless trolling. Or better yet BUY a ad like the other companies. 
josiebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josiebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 3:57pm
I have hair from them I've never worn yet (been like 2 years) but I've colored it and preparing it for a wig now. I've bleached it like 4 times ands still no shedding or tangling. Quality hair seems like.
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:23pm
I bought the hair the relaxed texture 2011 it was a hot mess anyway waste of money it crawled up my neck , and was dry as the desert i think i have that mess in a bag dnt know why i even kept it...
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:25pm
Also shed like a dog sorry hope yours is better @ josiebee
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by kiferluv kiferluv wrote:

and YOU

You could have pretended you were her for more than promoting YOUR hair company, really 2 posts. At least go ask about some vitamins or something before you start your shameless trolling. Or better yet BUY a ad like the other companies. 

PG, I love your posts. 

You, Tatee, F8dagrate, AliasAvi, Kfoxx, Blaquefoxx, Epitome, Afro, Midna, HunnyB, Random Thoughts, Thought Couture, DiorShowGirl, Coconess, CLC, Cherry Blossom...etc.

You guys have an absolute way about you that's simply the best.

Sometimes I read your posts and think, "Damn, read 'em an weep!" to whomever it is that you just took a giant, sparkly dump on.
Kill 'em PG. 

ETA: Had to go back in an add F8. She had me spitting out juice this week. LOLLOL

Edited by ragincajin - May 16 2014 at 6:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style