BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

Originally posted by BlaXiCaN BlaXiCaN wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Has her vendor been posted yet?

This is all i want to know to. LOL
I could care less about the rest of the drama. Confused

HC supplier has been outed b4 in threads. Might as well go directly to the supplier now...

True. And no one will be giving that info up in 2014LOL
Sponsored Links

Sayra718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sayra718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

Originally posted by BlaXiCaN BlaXiCaN wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Has her vendor been posted yet?

This is all i want to know to. LOL
I could care less about the rest of the drama. Confused

HC supplier has been outed b4 in threads. Might as well go directly to the supplier now...

True. And no one will be giving that info up in 2014LOL

Yeah, I've been on this forum for a minute.  I still can't find this info.  I thought I figured it out one time, but it wasn't right. If anybody wants to PM me the info...
Wink
kinkyche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkyche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:57am
Hello ladies, I recently bought a bundle of mongolian kinky curly hair from princess hair shop, 16 inches. It is too silky for my hair texture. I already have ONYC kinky curly, but wanted to try something a little less coarse. I typically use a little less than a bundle (wefts split) to make clip ins.

PM if you are interested in pics and purchasing this brand new, unused hair.
I am not sure how to include a picture.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by kinkyche kinkyche wrote:

Hello ladies, I recently bought a bundle of mongolian kinky curly hair from princess hair shop, 16 inches. It is too silky for my hair texture. I already have ONYC kinky curly, but wanted to try something a little less coarse. I typically use a little less than a bundle (wefts split) to make clip ins.

PM if you are interested in pics and purchasing this brand new, unused hair.
I am not sure how to include a picture.

Kinkyche you cannot sell on this forum until you are a junior status member. When you do become junior status you will have to sell in the m2m sections. Just giving you fair warning before you get banned by mods. 
kinkyche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kinkyche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:23am
I am new to this forum, usually I just look and search around. I did not know I could not sell anything due to my limited status. Please excuse me.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:42am
I received an email from HalLIES Curl today.... good thing I double with you all here on BHM first and found this thread. 

too much drama for me to be purchasing...

....and its really sad to hear about ther original owner passing away... I bought hair from them in 2007 and its STILL good. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:30pm
I am selling a closure I purchased under the old ownership

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/haleys-curl-closure-for-sale_topic369648.html

Inisalove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Inisalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:31pm
They have put the site back up but now its under hallie instead of halley and now their prices are much higher.  Nothing like a little greed.  Take over a business that the previous owner worked hard on and for and then to inflate the prices due to greed.  I wont be buying from them.  
blackbuttaflyt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbuttaflyt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:28pm

I wore Halleys curls hair for years until i was disgusted with the customer service. I never could find any other vendors with the exact same curl pattern as the creole curly or their relaxed texture. When i tried to come back the site was gone. I got an email from the new Hallies curls and was a bit confused. i called and spoke to the new owner and felt comfortable enough to try it again. I appreciate the fact that i was able to speak to someone and if anything goes wrong I have that option. The first time i ordered I got the sily deep ripples which used to be named miami relaxed. Although the curl pattern was not the same, the quality of the hair was great. It was alot looser than what i used to get. I recently purchased the salon relaxed (perma silky). When i received the hair i was nervous because it didnt loook like the old hair. It appeared very coarse, especially at the ends. I colored it and installed it anyway, when i flat ironed it, it came out beautiful. Im in love all over again. I got my hair in 2 days, no problems. Ive only had it in for about 1 week and so far not much shedding, it feels great.

Inisalove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inisalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 1:15pm
I still won't buy from them.  Their prices are inflated and from your statement here the hair is not the same.  I don't think its the same people.   I think someone jumped on the bandwagon and decided to hijack the name in order to get the original owners customers.  

I'll pass. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>