BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 7:06pm
Yeah, when I originally read that she passed away from reading this post, before signing up, it truly touched my soul. RIP, for real.... simply cray cray
Sponsored Links

BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by ShaShaNaturally ShaShaNaturally wrote:

That's actually a great idea and to tell you the truth, after all of this, I'd feel more comfortable with that option. But how does one get that information?As you can see, lol, I'm willing to put up a fight for this hair! Lol

Its going to take a lot of research..and going through posts and threads (that how i chose a vendor to deal with and who to avoid based on experiences) at the end of the day its going to be YOUR choice as to who you choose to give your coins to ..and you WILL go through trial and error .lol Youre more than free to pm me if you need help. I'm not a vet on this site but ive done a lot of researching through these threads and boards i think im pretty good now lol lol LOL
ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 7:13pm
Thanks, hun! I appreciate the help and info! May God add a special blessing to your day for that! xo
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 1:12am
I think the family of the owner of Halley's can have a lawsuit for this.
The whole new company/same hair thing stinks, especially using a name so similar to Halley's. Disgusting.

Edited by ShadeTree - Dec 29 2013 at 1:12am
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 1:13am
Originally posted by ShaShaNaturally ShaShaNaturally wrote:

Yeah, when I originally read that she passed away from reading this post, before signing up, it truly touched my soul. RIP, for real.... simply cray cray

yeah girl,we believe you Wink
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:50pm
QUOTE]
Pics or you're lying!!!! I need packaging and all. postage stamps close ups. and P.O.R.N babes. Show us how the hair is swanging in the wind.
[/QUOTE]

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Suga you know you wrong.
I came over here lookin' for New Year's cheer and I got it

RIP to the lady.

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 01 2014 at 6:51pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:54pm
Shasha could be naturally telling the truth. I just needed to see if she was a troll cos she was super extra before the receipts.

I apologize for calling you a liar cos you indeed proved your point.Hug
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:15pm
True. She did come on strong for them like republicans were chasing her...
LOL!! But the important part is: I got my New Year's cheer :)
Feel sorry for the family though. It's hard enough to lose a loved one. You definitely don't need somebody being shady on the sidelines. When will humans learn? We need to cut that ish out.

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 02 2014 at 11:05am
Black Pearl 18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Black Pearl 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:31pm
Been on hiatus!  What a welcome back party this is!!!!  My CC was my favorite kinky curly ever!!  That Sprial ish not looking like any of the cc that I purchased and those names....WTH - Not appealing at all!!!!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

Originally posted by BlaXiCaN BlaXiCaN wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Has her vendor been posted yet?

This is all i want to know to. LOL
I could care less about the rest of the drama. Confused

HC supplier has been outed b4 in threads. Might as well go directly to the supplier now...

True. And no one will be giving that info up in 2014LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style