Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:57pm
Sponsored Links

ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 4:01pm
...and if folks are turned away, Hallie or Hillary can thank her got damn self for all the rumors out there about HER! Fck you talking about! I don't have rumors out there about me going in a deceased persons house and stealing all of her belongings and reselling that ish! Don't get the game twisted! Got life COMPLETELY fcked up!! Did you even read what the hell you just said?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Whoever owns "HallIE" Curls can thank you, ShaShaNaturally,for turning potential customers away.

When posters CLAIM to not have ulterior motives but go for the throat of any and every one that is taking caution/doing research/asking legit questions, about a business, it comes across as that poster either being the vendor or employed by the vendor.

I LOVE me some Wagmans, but I wouldn't waste but so much time, energy and effort force feeding how wonderful and great they are down everyone's throats.

I really don't give a rat's natural fat azz how much "spice" you respond with, you come across as a person with ulterior motives and your response, whether "spicy" or not, isn't going to change that.

It's posters like YOU that COST companies money, not MAKE them money.

I'm sure whoever owns that company wish you would've made your little review, then stfu. If they don't, they have no business sense and it's going to fail anyway.

In this case, less would've been more.

Now, make it "spicy" as you like. It won't matter, but knock yourself out. I need to go wash my hair before this fight party, but I'll peek in and play along if I get a chance.

Have a wonderful evening.

...and furthermore, as I mentioned before, I come across as a GRATEFUL customer that had an issue with the texture of the hair I received, but had it remedied, without having to pay an extra dime! I don't care what YOU call it... but I call it a BLESSING! Therefore felt obliged to post being that I got the information about Hallies curls from THIS post in the first place!! Apparently that was a HUGE mistake!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:13pm
It's long term members like some of you, that intimidate new members and keep them as "viewers only"... I should have stayed on the "outside looking in". Was on that side for years and the moment that I decide to post my experience, I get called a liar, a poser, a fake, and everything other than an honest child of God...well the devil is a liar... but good luck you all and God bless you all! I apologize if I came off harsh. Truly I do... Never have done well with folks coming at me wrong... online or off! However, my bad.. I'm too grown for all that now and way too blessed.... be blessed ya'll! Hoping you a prosperous New Year!
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Has her vendor been posted yet?

This is all i want to know to. LOL
I could care less about the rest of the drama. Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by BlaXiCaN BlaXiCaN wrote:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 6:19pm
Hey... what does that mean?
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 6:55pm

HC supplier has been outed b4 in threads. Might as well go directly to the supplier now...

Edited by Jewels212* - Dec 28 2013 at 7:00pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 6:58pm
That's actually a great idea and to tell you the truth, after all of this, I'd feel more comfortable with that option. But how does one get that information?As you can see, lol, I'm willing to put up a fight for this hair! Lol

Edited by ShaShaNaturally - Dec 28 2013 at 7:00pm
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

HC supplier has been outed b4 in the threads. Might as well go directly to the supplier now...

that doesnt surprise me......but RIP to her may her soul rest in peace Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style