BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katnisse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katnisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:58am

Edited by Katnisse - Dec 28 2013 at 9:24am
Sponsored Links

ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 1:22pm
My question is, why come on a forum like this, make strong allegations that could destroy someone professionally if they are false, only to turn around and edit/delete your comments? This is for @Katnisse.... Is it because you can not verify the facts, which may include that Hillary LeGrande purchased items from Holly's estate legally from an estate sale? The family certainly still could be hurt by this for sure... it's still a very sad set of unfortunate circumstances....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 1:34pm
Let me go into a legal term that may be the reason that all of these allegations have been suspiciously removed. It's called defamation of character:

Defamation

Communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 1:45pm

First ^^^^ You knew the owner and her family...... then ......

Then you are passing along information per friends of the owner and folks that have spoken to the family..... so which one is it? Just want to be clear....

Edited by ShaShaNaturally - Dec 28 2013 at 1:46pm
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:04pm
Hmmm...is anyone thinking the same thing as me?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

What? ^^ That I missed my calling as a Lawyer? Tongue Thumbs Up
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by ShaShaNaturally ShaShaNaturally wrote:

Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

What? ^^ That I missed my calling as a Lawyer? Tongue Thumbs Up

No

its not about YOU

check your ego at the door

tell us about this estate sale you keep talking about............. where is the proof of this that we can see ??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:47pm
Check my ego at the door?!?!? How about you check your damn attitude, Ms. Lady!! I don't HAVE to tell you ish!! I don't make a profit off of posting this. I simply came on here to help sista's out with info about this fabulous hair! Either you buy it or you don't... got life fcked up.... 

Anyway, I personally LOVE IT!! That's it, and that's all...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:49pm

...installed yesterday.... 

Feeling oh so fabulous today!!! LOVE THIS HAIR!!!!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:49pm
Whoever owns "HallIE" Curls can thank you, ShaShaNaturally,for turning potential customers away.

When posters CLAIM to not have ulterior motives but go for the throat of any and every one that is taking caution/doing research/asking legit questions, about a business, it comes across as that poster either being the vendor or employed by the vendor.

I LOVE me some Wagmans, but I wouldn't waste but so much time, energy and effort force feeding how wonderful and great they are down everyone's throats.

I really don't give a rat's natural fat azz how much "spice" you respond with, you come across as a person with ulterior motives and your response, whether "spicy" or not, isn't going to change that.

It's posters like YOU that COST companies money, not MAKE them money.

I'm sure whoever owns that company wish you would've made your little review, then stfu. If they don't, they have no business sense and it's going to fail anyway.

In this case, less would've been more.

Now, make it "spicy" as you like. It won't matter, but knock yourself out. I need to go wash my hair before this fight party, but I'll peek in and play along if I get a chance.

Have a wonderful evening.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>