Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by ShaShaNaturally ShaShaNaturally wrote:

I believe you too. I had no clue of the background of this. How can a customer? I don't know anyone! Not Halley, not Holly, not Hillary... just sounds like there has to be more to this story. What about the estate sell that I read about?

Are you suggesting that the Halley's proprietary information was purchased by this new company (Hallie's) via the estate sale? Interesting theory if so.
Sponsored Links

ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:37pm
Hey! No...I wasn't actually trying to suggest that really. I just know that that was public information. So is what we are saying here, that the estate sale purchase information is not accurate? That's so crazy and sad, if so. Such a mess. I thought that Hallies Curls was the product of the estate sale. My apologies.

Edited by ShaShaNaturally - Dec 27 2013 at 11:48pm
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Katnisse Katnisse wrote:

The person selling this hair stole the hair, pictures, computers, etc from the office she used to work in after the owner of Halleys Curls died. She repackaged, changed the spelling and is selling stolen hair. The hair is product she stole from the deceased owners family who live out of state, while they were mourning. She is trying to profit off of a persons death, and has hurt her family at the most difficult time. She is a thief pure and simple who saw what someone else had built, and took advantage of a tragedy. I do not see how anyone could feel good about supporting a person like that. This is the truth.

i dont know...............maybe i am thinking this sounds kinda strange now

how can the owner die in july and this hillary person steal everything and be selling it some 5 months later right out in the open like this with nobody stopping her  ??

if she really did it she is breaking the law ............ nobody has reported it or something ??

this is the second time a NEW person from louisana has joined........... said a few shocking things and then didnt follow up...........   the first person has never come back

Edited by debg - Dec 27 2013 at 7:56pm
Katnisse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katnisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:11pm

Edited by Katnisse - Dec 28 2013 at 9:30am
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Katnisse Katnisse wrote:

I haven't disappeared. But I'm not part of the family either so I have no idea what their plan is. Perhaps they are in shock? I don't understand why it's being allowed either. I assume that legal issues take a long time. You'd think it would be a simple matter, but apparently probate takes time to process. I'm not trying to start something or fool someone. I'm just a friend of the late owner who couldn't stay silent. I'm from Los Angeles by the way not Louisiana. Each person has to follow their conscience, I just wanted to stand up for my late friend

i apologize for assuming and also sorry you lost a friend .  how did she pass away ??

if hillary legrand who is running this hallies curls site now went in and stole everything and is now selling it she is gonna be up sh*t creek without a paddle if the family goes after her

i dont think i have ever heard anything as bold as this and so phucked up
Katnisse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katnisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:19pm

Edited by Katnisse - Dec 28 2013 at 9:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:20pm
I assumed that the hair was one of things purchased at the estate sale to pay off her debt.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:53pm
I think we should all be careful with allegations without facts to back it up. Hearsay is hearsay until proven. No one has mentioned if the estate sale was a hoax or not but if Holly was in a financial bind, how would someone outside of the family know? An estate sell happens when there are still bills left to be paid after your death. If Hillary was in the area, she could have easily attended and purchased Holly's property. I just don't see all of this going down like this right in the publics eye. 
Katnisse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katnisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:12am

Edited by Katnisse - Dec 28 2013 at 9:32am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:38am
Right. The public notice is always the first step before an estate sale. It's the protocol to start the process. Are you passing along this information from what you've seen online soley? Something doesn't seem to be adding up. I'm not worrying about being judged by you at all, thank you! God knows that I did nothing wrong. I just know how messy things can get surrounding death without all the facts and the perception of things outside of family business. It could easily appear that something was wrong when really it's not. What I'm saying is that what you have described is grand theft, whether a person is dead or alive. With that should be a police report filed for this which is public record. Do we have access to that?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>