BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:56am
Sponsored Links

ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:20pm
Like I said... I'm not here to go back in forth with folks about my experience! Just thought I'd share! And if folks come at me sideways, you best believe I'm going to have more spice then nice in my replies! I've been getting crazy talk every since I posted an alternate experience than others in the post! That ish ain't nothing like right! But whatever, Hallies Curls did me right and gained me as a new customer. I'm not working for them, and I'm not a poster at all so I'm done with the back and forth questioning with mean folks. Email Hillary if you wish to talk further about her product.

Out of respect for Halley's curls, RIP...may God bless her soul. Praying for her family. 

Edited by ShaShaNaturally - Dec 27 2013 at 12:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:36pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:38pm
Got My new hair so don't care!!!! VERY Happy New Customer!!! Goooo Hallies Curls!!! Thank the Lord Jesus for you!!! Sincerely, Sha!! Wishing you a very prosperous and Happy New Year!!! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:54pm
Love this hair wet!!! First time I've been able to REALLY just wet and go!!!
Katnisse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Katnisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:03pm

Edited by Katnisse - Dec 28 2013 at 9:26am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:04pm
How do I know that this is true? What proof do you have that can verify this information?
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:06pm
Pinch  Wow, this is so messed. up
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Katnisse Katnisse wrote:

The person selling this hair stole the hair, pictures, computers, etc from the office she used to work in after the owner of Halleys Curls died. She repackaged, changed the spelling and is selling stolen hair. The hair is product she stole from the deceased owners family who live out of state, while they were mourning. She is trying to profit off of a persons death, and has hurt her family at the most difficult time. She is a thief pure and simple who saw what someone else had built, and took advantage of a tragedy. I do not see how anyone could feel good about supporting a person like that. This is the truth.

those are serious claims if they are true.................. is the family of holly doing anything or filed any criminal charges ??

Katnisse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Katnisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:15pm

Edited by Katnisse - Dec 28 2013 at 9:28am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>