Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:38am
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:02am
...and instead of getting information from an facebook page, wouldn't it be smart to use an actual website? Just saying.... my number is wrong on fb too! Her website is legit... I ordered the hair on Monday, Christmas was Wednesday, yet the issue with texture that I had has already been resolved in the same business week!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:47am
What is up with the double shipping and handling?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:51am
If it's a facebook page for a business, why have a fake number?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:40am
Look.. I can't confirm facebook or who created that page. All I'm here to say is that I used the website and found exactly what I was looking for. Regarding shipping, I CHOSE this method, there was a cheaper priority option but I wanted my hair sent overnight! Also, in addition to paying for overnight express mail, there is an extra cost from the post office to insure it...  You can make your own decisions but why I signed up specifically to post this information. I've been a long time viewer of this website but this is my first time posting! Also, keep in mind, she remedied my "wrong texture" issue by sending me the right texture without charging me a dime!!! Another reason why I felt necessary to post this good review. This is hundred dollar hair so I give major props to who ever sent it to me SIMPLY for that!!! 

Edited by ShaShaNaturally - Dec 27 2013 at 8:42am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:51am
*Edited*

Look.. I can't confirm facebook or who created that page. All I'm here to say is that I used the website and found exactly what I was looking for. Regarding shipping, I CHOSE this method, there was a cheaper priority option but I wanted my hair sent overnight! Also, in addition to paying for overnight express mail, there is an extra cost from the post office to insure it...  You can make your own decisions but I signed up specifically to post this information on here. I've been a long time viewer of this website(black hair media) but this is my first time posting! Also, keep in mind, she remedied my "wrong texture" issue by sending me the right texture without charging me a dime!!! Another reason why I felt necessary to post this good review. This is hundred dollar hair so I give major props to who ever sent it to me SIMPLY for that!!! So with that said, you have a right to post your experiences, and I certainly have a right to post mine!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:31am
I just checked out the facebook page and the number that shows up is the pre-populated number that comes up for the business's zip code. There is no number for Hallies Curls but I can guarantee that she will respond fast via email! We resolved my issue on Christmas day!

Edited by ShaShaNaturally - Dec 27 2013 at 9:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:36am
My point in posting this all is simply to help a sista or two out. I wore Halley's curls like it was my own, literally! And was sad to see that she had gone out of business and even sadder to see that she had passed away. Finding this thread was truly a blessing because I didn't have to search for another hair and go through the trial and error process, I could simply use what has been working for over a year now. I don't know the back story behind it all, all I can say is that Hallies curls is legit and the hair is exactly the same! Literally! Just with different names. So, either you see for yourself or you don't. Either way, thank you all for this post! Truly... thank you.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:45am
ShaShaNaturally, no need for an attitude....I just wanted to know why there was double shipping and handling? Thank you for explanation.
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:52am
You've had the hair for a few days, how can you attest to the quality being the same already?

Either way, on two separate purchases my HC closure balded and the wefts tangled in less than 3 months, so hopefully they're not using the exact same vendor. Otherwise....no.

Edited by juicifruit89 - Dec 27 2013 at 11:53am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System