Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Halleys Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 5:50pm
Confused yall crazy LOL
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:37pm
BYE FELICIA!
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:39pm

(310) 555-1212  they have this phone number on fb......... someone says they tried calling and the number is wrong.  this girl from hallies tells her they dont have a number

so they have a fake number on there own fb page   Dead

the hc games continue 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Daphnepink Daphnepink wrote:

I emailed them. Catch these teas!!

Hello Daphne. I am glad that you are a customer of my competitor. I hope that I can win your loyalty, as well. At one time I was employed with Halley’s Curls, but no longer. Our products at Hallie’s Curls come from the same supplier; providing the same quality of products and fine service on which you will get to know.

I assure you it’s my job to keep you happy. We look forward to your business and are willing to do everything we can to serve your needs.

Sincerely,
Hillary LeGrand

So you guys have the same stolen recipe for those closures that suffer from Alopecia and channel Kojac hairline? That aint nuffin to brag about.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;">(310) 555-1212  they have this phone number on fb......... someone says they tried calling and the number is wrong.  this girl from hallies tells her they dont have a number</span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;">
</span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;">so they have a fake number on there own fb page   Dead</span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;">
</span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;">the hc games continue </span>
</span>
</span>

555-1212 is the Old phone number for Information calls. You know before everyone got fancy and Googled a number.
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:00pm

Edited by Jewels212* - Dec 26 2013 at 11:06pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by ShaShaNaturally ShaShaNaturally wrote:

I was confused about the textures due to the name change and orderd curly curls, hoping that it was the same as Creole Wavy... unfortunately it was not! I found this out when the hair arrived so I emailed customer support and she quickly responded and sent me the correct hair! Didn't even ask me to send the other hair back... that's what I call customer service... so if I sound amped about finding a match to my Creole Wavy...it's because I am!!!!!

Pics or you're lying!!!! I need packaging and all. postage stamps close ups. and P.O.R.N babes. Show us how the hair is swanging in the wind.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:43am
LawdLOL
ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:17am
I'm trying to upload pics, but how do I do that? After I show this "proof" I'm deleting my account. I can't believe that as I try to help folks out, I'm treated like a liar. This is just overboard....

Edited by ShaShaNaturally - Dec 27 2013 at 8:57am
ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:38am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>
  Share Topic