BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Belladonna1 Belladonna1 wrote:

Whoa! The tax for LA is crazy!!! They should have a return policy on hair bundles/closures!
yes, very high!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

They could sue her but who would? She just took the opportunity and ran with it. CV'S do it all the time and email us all the time talking about I used to work for so and so now I open my own business and you are my friend. Tell me your order my friend.
LOL they sure do
ShaShaNaturally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 2:43pm
Halley's curls is out of Business but Hallies Curls is taking over... the hair is exactly the same. www.halliescurls.com is the website and below is the list of the equivalent hair textures... I had a great experience with Hallies Curls so far and am very happy to have this beautiful hair!!! I'm a user of the old Creole Wavy, under the new name Deep Spiral Curls... 

New Texture Names

OLD                                                                          NEW

Creole Curly                                                                Spiral Curly

Gentle Wave Relaxed                                                 Silky Body Wave

Creole Wavy                                                               Deep Spiral Curls

Miami Ripple                                                              Deep Ripples

Candy Curls                                                                Curly Curls

Gentle Wave                                                               Body Wave

Natural                                                                        Naturally Curly

Salon Relaxed                                                             Perma Silky

Miami Relaxed                                                            Silky Deep Ripples

Thermal Straight                                                         Perma Crimped

Virgin Malaysian                                                         Bone Straight

juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by ShaShaNaturally ShaShaNaturally wrote:

Halley's curls is out of Business but Hallies Curls is taking over... the hair is exactly the same. www.halliescurls.com is the website and below is the list of the equivalent hair textures... I had a great experience with Hallies Curls so far and am very happy to have this beautiful hair!!! I'm a user of the old Creole Wavy, under the new name Deep Spiral Curls... 

New Texture Names

OLD                                                                          NEW

Creole Curly                                                                Spiral Curly

Gentle Wave Relaxed                                                 Silky Body Wave

Creole Wavy                                                               Deep Spiral Curls

Miami Ripple                                                              Deep Ripples

Candy Curls                                                                Curly Curls

Gentle Wave                                                               Body Wave

Natural                                                                        Naturally Curly

Salon Relaxed                                                             Perma Silky

Miami Relaxed                                                            Silky Deep Ripples

Thermal Straight                                                         Perma Crimped

Virgin Malaysian                                                         Bone Straight

Dead Vendors posing as customers never fare well on BHM.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 2:53pm
Nvrmind on 2nd question. 

Edited by juicifruit89 - Dec 26 2013 at 2:56pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 3:57pm
Uhhh, yeah! No boo! Sorry... I'm a real person that has been a long time user of halley's curls... I actually found out about hallies curls from this post! So thank YOU!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaShaNaturally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 4:00pm
I was confused about the textures due to the name change and orderd curly curls, hoping that it was the same as Creole Wavy... unfortunately it was not! I found this out when the hair arrived so I emailed customer support and she quickly responded and sent me the correct hair! Didn't even ask me to send the other hair back... that's what I call customer service... so if I sound amped about finding a match to my Creole Wavy...it's because I am!!!!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 5:24pm
icysweet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote icysweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 5:25pm
Ermm
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 5:41pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style