BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halley's Curls-Out of Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LindseyJ88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LindseyJ88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:32pm
I received an email too. I think it could be legit, maybe. I wondered too why the name was spelled differently.
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:45pm
My sister just fwded me that email. The first thing I noticed was HallIE's Curls. Wonder if she sold her client list or simply wanted a fresh start?

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:58pm
I got that email about an hour ago. Looks like they got rid of the relaxed texture hair?
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by Beautiful417 Beautiful417 wrote:

Did any of you get an email today from halliescurls? I'm not sure if it's the family reintroducing the line spelled differently. The products and prices look familiar. I just wanted to see if any old customers got the same email, if so Halley might be back as Hallie!!

nope

be careful.............. someone may have set up something to try to make a buck off her passing away

True
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:20pm
I got the same email too! I am not sure if it's the same people!

Edited by Belladonna1 - Nov 25 2013 at 8:21pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:06pm

The website looks better.

They got rid of their taxes for APO with the California zipcode.  Shipping is 18 something dollars...before they wanted over 30 something dollars for shipping plus outrageous taxes for a state that I did not live in because of my zipcode.  They got rid of the salon relaxed.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I got that email about an hour ago. Looks like they got rid of the relaxed texture hair?
It's called Perma Silky on the site..horrible name.
funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:38pm
Yeah, I got it.  But I'm skurred to try....
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 9:29am
Whoa! The tax for LA is crazy!!! They should have a return policy on hair bundles/closures!
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:31am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

The website looks better.

They got rid of their taxes for APO with the California zipcode.  Shipping is 18 something dollars...before they wanted over 30 something dollars for shipping plus outrageous taxes for a state that I did not live in because of my zipcode.  They got rid of the salon relaxed.
but its not the same website.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style