BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halley's Curls and WhatWig for sale!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halley's Curls and WhatWig for sale!!
    Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 5:33pm
Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been active on this site, but I'm back with a few things to sell Smile

1. I just bought 3 bundles of Halley's Curls Gentle Wave, but I've decided to go with a different texture for my next style. My loss is your gain!

Specs:
3 bundles, 10oz - 11oz (I don't have a scale, but the site says each bundle weighs 3.5 - 4.0oz)
Length: 18"
Color: natural (I would say its like a #2)
Condition: Brand new, never worn. I've washed, conditioned, and deep conditioned it with Dove Intense Repair per the instructions on their site, and let it air dry. All wefts are intact.

I paid $395, selling for $300 including shipping and PayPal fees. I'm accepting reasonable offers.

On to the pics!

Air-dried, with flash

Air-dried, without flash

Texture shot, with flash

Texture shot, without flash

All 3 bundles together

All 3 bundles side by side

2. Selling a brand new full lace unit from WhatWig. This was an impulse buy back in August. I know literally nothing about wigs, so this has been sitting in my closet ever since! LOL

This will come in the original packaging from WhatWig shown below. Also includes the application/care instructions and a free pack of scrunchies that they threw in.

Specs:
Style: Domenica, full lace unit with 3 clips in front and 2 in back
Texture: Italian Yaki
Length: 16"
Color: Natural, close to #2
Lace color: light brown, Swiss lace
Size: stock Medium
Measurements (from site):
Circumference: 22.5"
Front to nape: 14.5"
Ear to ear, forehead: 12"
Ear to ear, over top: 13.5"
Temple to temple: 14.5"
Nape of neck: 5.5"
Condition: Brand new, never used. I've taken it out of the package and finger-combed it. That's it! However, I did pay extra to have them custom cut and flat iron the unit. I had them add a bang. So you can say the unit has been altered, but not by me :)

I paid $370 for this unit, and I'm selling for $320 including shipping and PayPal fees. I'm accepting reasonable offers.

So you'll be getting this style...

...with this bang.

Here are more pics! I have zero knowledge about buying/selling/wearing wigs, so please let me know if I'm missing any crucial information!

Original packaging from WhatWig

I don't have a mannequin head, so this is the best I could do Embarrassed

Inside of cap. Has 3 clips in the front and 2 in the back

Texture shot, with flash

Texture shot, without flash

I ship USPS Priority Mail with tracking/delivery confirmation. If you live outside the US, please contact me before buying so we can discuss shipping fees. I accept PayPal only. All sales are final, so please ask any and all questions before buying. PM me with any questions! Thanks for looking! Smile

Edited by Melialy - Feb 23 2013 at 6:12am
Sponsored Links

Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 8:03pm
BUMP  $250 for the wefts, including shipping and $250 for the wig Smile
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:34pm
I can't believe you spent nearly $400 on an impulse buy for a wig and you arn't hardcore into wigs like that and know nothing about them.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:43pm
You can't really blame her. The pictures these AV's use are very alluring and tempting. Make you wanna smack your mama sometimes. LOL
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by katakana89 katakana89 wrote:

I can't believe you spent nearly $400 on an impulse buy for a wig and you arn't hardcore into wigs like that and know nothing about them.

Trust me, my future impulse hair buys will be for wefts only LOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:06pm
I would only use UPS OR DHL to ship your items. GL Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:39pm
Why is that? 
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:48pm

Why is that? 

I saw several  scams on BHM over the years . People will claim the hair was never sent or the Seller sent the hair to the wrong address . Most sellers loose with Paypal or go through hell . I like DHL . You have to sign with the name on the package or they will not leave anything if you choose the correct shipping option . JMO .
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:51pm
Oh, wow. Good looking out!
And gl op, I agree stick to those wefts Star

Why is that? 

I saw several  scams on BHM over the years . People will claim the hair was never sent or the Seller sent the hair to the wrong address . Most sellers loose with Paypal or go through hell . I like DHL . You have to sign with the name on the package or they will not leave anything if you choose the correct shipping option . JMO .
Bailey237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 8:03pm
I sent you a pm!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style