Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHallelujah!... I got my money back!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
TaylorKOwens View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hallelujah!... I got my money back!
    Posted: Aug 27 2010 at 2:30pm
Hey ladies, I've come out of lurk mode to ask a serious question... I purchased a wig from The Hair Network three days ago and my order is still pending. I thought it might just be a problem with my PayPal account until I discovered some MAJOR issues... The email address that's listed on her site does not work AT ALL (I checked like 10 times to make sure it was spelled correctly). I even email the address that's listed from there PayPal account with NO answers. The strangest thing is that when I tried to call their number it said the message box was FULL... I'm really frustrated right now. Did The Hair Network go under or something since the last time I ordered from them? Has anyone else encountered this problem. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone knows how to open a PayPal dispute can you PLEASE give me some advice. At this point if I can't get my hair I just want my money back. Thanks Ladies for all your help in the past, present,and certainly the future [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

UPDATE:

So the last night I finally got a response back from my PayPal dispute. However it was not from the person I had expected....

This is the response I got....

I am so sorry for your problem. Did you order from Cathy Nedd at The Hair Network or Glamour Lace Wigs? Has she been in touch with you yet? I have left messages for her also, i know she had to go home. I am trying to locate her because she used my PERSONAL PAY PAL ACCOUNT to receive orders through . I AM NOT HER PARTNER NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN. I am in touch with Pay Pal's resolution office to get this straightened out. If i cannot reach Cathy by tomorrow ( Monday 8/30) close of business to see if she has shipped your order, i have told pay pal that i am going to refund the purchase ( since it is in my account) and then you have to either deal with Cathy directly or buy your purchase somewhere else. I am quite taken by surprise with all of this because i did not know Cathy was using my account for all these purchases and NOT FULFILLING THE ORDERS. You are not the only situation i have had come out of nowhere in the last three days.

I also got this message last night...

Hello,

my guess is you are right about it not having shipped yet. I am working through this with Pay Pal because it is my account, even though it is her business, and it is affecting me and my credit standing with Pay Pal even though i have absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORDERS OR PROFIT. If you can give me a couple of days to straighten this all out, i should be able to get your order refunded by Wednesday at the latest. I will notify you once it is refunded so you may check with your credit card company or bank and make sure that it posts back correctly to your account. Thanks for your patience and understanding. i am doing all I can do to get this corrected. I also get a full voice mail when i try to reach Ms Nedd. God Bless:)

Note: the first message has been edited by me because it had personal information such as contact information.

Right now I have no words for this... I really hope she had a good reason for doing all of this.

FINAL UPDATE:

Well after the advice of all you lovely ladies Hug I've finally gotten my money back. I never got a response back from Cathy "friend" however the claim was decided in my favor without me having to submit any documents. I have a feeling the reason for this is because who ever this person was worked it out with paypal for me to get my money back. I'm just glad I have my money back and i can go get some new shoes LOL but thats a whole other topic. Thank you ladies for helping me through my first lace wig drama before i went on Judge Judy or Joe Mathis LOL

Edited by TaylorKOwens - Sep 03 2010 at 10:02pm
Sponsored Links

Ladydi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2010 at 2:37pm
you can cancel your paypal payment in the details column
TaylorKOwens View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2010 at 2:41pm
It says the payment has already been completed so at this point i cant cancel the payment
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 12:44pm
smh.......DAYUM!!  I can't believe this is happening with the hair network.   I've always had excellent service....but that was 3 year ago too.  *shruggs*  just ............dang.
beanybabygirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 12:55pm
Hope you get your money back soon that's horrible!
just_1_me View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 1:15pm
I hope this info helps youSmile
Is this her???

For more information email cathynedd@gmail.com, or call (313) 350-4241.

I hope this helps in some way..

edited to add the following disclaimer:
the above information is readily available on the internet for public viewing.
the information provided above was the result of  a name search on google.com

Edited by just_1_me - Aug 30 2010 at 1:23pm
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 1:21pm
man thats jacked up...................well at least SOMEONE is trying to work with you!
Bre. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 2:12pm
I dont understand why she would use someone else's paypal because she wouldn't get the money, right? You said the message was edited to take out personal information but are you sure its not her writing you as some one else? Maybe she couldn't fulfill your order?
opulent View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Bre. Bre. wrote:

I dont understand why she would use someone else's paypal because she wouldn't get the money, right? You said the message was edited to take out personal information but are you sure its not her writing you as some one else? Maybe she couldn't fulfill your order?

+1
prettygirl01 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 4:26pm
WTF??????? I truely hope you get your money back, cause this right here sounds so shady I couldn't even begin to tell you.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic