Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Halle Berry shut down in custody battle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:11am
Halle is full of crap really. Claiming she only wanted to move the child to be away from papparrazi and not take her away from her dad?whatever....you mean the same France where Princess Di was chased to her death by papparrazi?whatever Halle

And based on her past, in 3yrs that relationship will be over. What,she would drag the child back to the US then?

The woman needs a therapist.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:38am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Can you coon if you're half white?
No! However an exception is made for biracials who claim 'Black' and not mixed. Everything comes in the black package. hmph!
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:46am
I also agree that Halle wanted to move for her personal benefit and the judge could see right through her motives.

Edited by babyk94 - Nov 10 2012 at 9:04am
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:02am
I agree with the judge.
She was trying to make it extremely difficult for Gabriel to see his child, and that is not okay.
I can't stress enough how important it is for a childs development to have good relationships with both their mother AND father. no amount of money can compensate for that.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:16am
Welp......according to the rules....Halle had this coming.  She should not have had a baby with that white man thinking he was gone be better.   She wrongly thought that if any issues come up...her being the mother...the courts would side with her.   You gambled and u lost Halle.  Sorry gyal.... sorry that u had to be reminded that you're black in this manner. 

I know u got issues but let this be a lesson.  Have babies with men on your level.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:18am
can't be team halle on this one.  it is important that child have a stable male influence in her life.  halle will break up with the frenchman and then what? they just live in france? she finds another dude? naww son.

and it's not like she has real business in france...like her company is moving her over there.  she is so basic. following a man around the world with her child.  not a good example at ALL. bitch assiez-vous.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:20am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Halle is full of crap really. Claiming she only wanted to move the child to be away from papparrazi and not take her away from her dad?whatever....you mean the same France where Princess Di was chased to her death by papparrazi?whatever Halle

And based on her past, in 3yrs that relationship will be over. What,she would drag the child back to the US then?

The woman needs a therapist.
DAmn!!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:41am
The man is not trying to be a real father from what I have read . Money is the motive . I saw a article last year on how he spends tons of money on cocaine . After following her story for some time , I agree with her . He needs to purchase a decent home and get his life together . Visit her with the support money she pays that greedy Bum .
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The man is not trying to be a real father from what I have read . Money is the motive . I saw a article last year on how he spends tons of money on cocaine . After following her story for some time , I agree with her . He needs to purchase a decent home and get his life together . Visit her with the support money she pays that greedy Bum .

i have never read that. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I am actually kinda surprised all the posters advocating a hit on Halle's baby daddy.  Sure some are joking, but others?  hmmmm, lol

For all we know he really could be a great dad who does have the right to have his kid on the same continent he lives on.  Trans-Atlantic flights are mentally and physically draining.

Him and Halle had a fling, produced a child.  She needs to deal with it.
  Get a ranch somewhere in the middle of no where if she's that concerned with publicity.

lmfao WHAT?! hahaha i started reading from the last page and saw this. Wow. BHm never ceases to amaze me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic