Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle Berry shut down in custody battle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:16am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Except I WASN'T trying to intimidate you AT ALL. Just seconds prior, I was agreeing with you in the Lars thread. I rarely come after people unless they come in for me. And I wasn't coming at you.

i was referring to the bolded. i understand if you werent but its how i interpreted it and really im over it already.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:20am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Except I WASN'T trying to intimidate you AT ALL. Just seconds prior, I was agreeing with you in the Lars thread. I rarely come after people unless they come in for me. And I wasn't coming at you.

i was referring to the bolded. i understand if you werent but its how i interpreted it and really im over it already.

That's good. Let's put an end to this unfortunate imbroglio/episode. Sometimes my intentions are not clear to others. Olive branch Handshake
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:22am

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

That's good. Let's put an end to this unfortunate imbroglio/episode. Sometimes my intentions are not clear to others. Olive branch Handshake

LOL Handshake
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:28am
now thats that out of the way, petition halle to go on inyala whatshername's show?
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:29am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

now thats that out of the way

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dead
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:30am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

now thats that out of the way

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dead

i hate yahLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:44am
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:03am
Awwwwww...glad you ladies made up.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:47am
I am actually kinda surprised all the posters advocating a hit on Halle's baby daddy.  Sure some are joking, but others?  hmmmm, lol

For all we know he really could be a great dad who does have the right to have his kid on the same continent he lives on.  Trans-Atlantic flights are mentally and physically draining.

Him and Halle had a fling, produced a child.  She needs to deal with it.
  Get a ranch somewhere in the middle of no where if she's that concerned with publicity.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I am actually kinda surprised all the posters advocating a hit on Halle's baby daddy.  Sure some are joking, but others?  hmmmm, lol

For all we know he really could be a great dad who does have the right to have his kid on the same continent he lives on.  Trans-Atlantic flights are mentally and physically draining.

Him and Halle had a fling, produced a child.  She needs to deal with it.
  Get a ranch somewhere in the middle of no where if she's that concerned with publicity.

now imagine if, some had suggested dion knock pilar, nas- kelis, etc etc etc

people would have made the banned
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists