FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHalle Berry Pregnant Again!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 3:05am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

More than likely she had an amnio done since she is over 35. You can find out the sex that way.

Yeah but with her being up age and the risk involved with that procedure in general, I'm thinking otherwise...
Like chose the sex in a petri dish-wise lol but meh
Seems like tons of celebs have fertility issues

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 12:23am

Halle Berry: 'I Thought I Was Past The Point' Of Another Pregnancy

• Halle Berry attends a dinner in honor of Halle Berry as she joins Michael Kors and the United Nations World Food Programme to help fight world hunger.
    The event was held at The Pool Room at the Four Seasons on April 6, 2013 in New York City

Halle Berry's news that she is expecting a second child came as a bit of a shock to the actress herself.

"I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth," the 46-year-old star told CNN.

Last week, Halle and fiance Olivier Martinez, 47, announced they were expecting their first child together - something she thought might not be possible.

"I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful," she continued.

Halle shot down reports that she and Olivier are having a boy, telling CNN they do not know the gender yet.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Apr 09 2013 at 12:28am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 12:32am
How far along is she? And what is she taking for her morning sickness????
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 6:53am
just realized my grannie had my mom at 47.  grannie just turned 90. it's still old and fvck aint no way around that and riskier than say her last pregnancy.

can BHM pseudo doctors stop pretending otherwise? please and thanks

Edited by EPITOME - Apr 09 2013 at 6:57am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 6:55am
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Why is Halle called out due to her choice in having children by several men ? We know women in real life and black hair media can relate to multiple BD. The media would never get in Beyonce little girl face like the way they treat Halle little girl . At least she can afford to take care of her kids without a man . Team Halle . Embarrassed

Ok so women having children with multiple men is cool as long as they can take care of them?
to some extent, yes. Shyt happens. If she were married to that model dude and they didnt work out and a baby came out of it and now with oliver who shes going to be married to and they dont work out. It happens. I would much rather a woman who has multiple baby daddies and can afford to take care of those kids on her own than a poor person having multiple baby daddies and depending on the govt to assist her with them.

Halle has 2 children by 2 different men with whom she was in a relationship with both, and gets put down for it. You have rappers and athletes out here all over the world spreading their seed like Johnny Appleseed and no one says anything

we judge all on BHM..please see any threads about Lil Wayne
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Halle Berry's news that she is expecting a second child came as a bit of a shock to the actress herself.

"I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth," the 46-year-old star told CNN.

Last week, Halle and fiance Olivier Martinez, 47, announced they were expecting their first child together - something she thought might not be possible.

"I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful," she continued.

Halle shot down reports that she and Olivier are having a boy, telling CNN they do not know the gender yet.

So basically Halle and Olivier were trying to get pregnant and she is shocked it actually worked...I ain't mad at Halle wanting to give Olivier his first child. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic