Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:57pm
its just what i thought HE DON'T WANT TO LET GO, he was loving that life b/c he can't afford it himself.. that's why he ran up on Kim K he's just like her.. he wants that life that Halle is living, that's why he's being a fool.. he don't want to be on the outside looking in, he's using the kid as a tool.. 
Sponsored Links

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:17pm
Somebody come get this negro....

Peter Thomas Sounds Off On Halle Berry: “That Little Girl Is Going To Hate Her Mother”

Posted on
peter thomas Peter Thomas Sounds Off On Halle Berry: That Little Girl Is Going To Hate Her Mother

Uncle Ben is the new Dr. Lipschitz.

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ personality Peter Thomas has some scathing words for Halle Berry concerning the co-parenting triangle between the actress, her fiancé Olivier Martinez and daughter Nahla’s father Gabriel Aubry.

“There are no winners in the Halle Berry’s situation because one day that little girl is going to grow up and she’s going so see those pictures of what that man did to her father and she’s going to hate that man for putting hands on her father and she’s going to hate her mother,” Thomas tells Uptown magazine. “There’s no way around it. Little girls love their fathers.”

“To me Halle Berry needs to check herself because she has control over the situation . . . That new man has no respect for Halle Berry and no respect for Halle Berry’s daughter in order for him to put his hands on that man the way he did. As far as I’m concerned, that dude has issues.”

Read more of Peter’s breakdown of the situation below.

You aren’t cool with what went down in Halle Berry’s driveway. Why?

“My beef is that, if it was two black men who go to work on each other like that, they would say that ‘it’s expected of us,’ ‘we’re criminals,’ ‘we belong in jail’ and ‘they should take the kid away from the woman and put her in a foster home.’ If this man, who just won a custody battle, is coming to drop off his kid in the driveway, Halle Berry had the power to shut all that down. This is a very volatile situation that she’s put herself in once again. He’s dropping off his daughter and all Halle had to do is come out of the house, meet the baby half way just because they don’t like each other and keep it moving and that man can go about his business. But, for the fact that her man, her current boyfriend, had to have something to say and then homeboy had the beatdown of life by a boxer, he should have gone to jail. When I looked at the pictures, that beatdown was severe. That’s a beatdown and a half, stitches, black eye. I’m surprised he didn’t knock out a couple of teeth while he was at it.”

How did your wife RHOA Cynthia Bailey deal with you and Leon and her daughter Noel?

“Halle should take tips from my beautiful wife Cynthia and how she’s handled the situation with me, her daughter Noel and Leon [Noel’s dad]. The way she dealt with it out the gate was I couldn’t even walk in her house until I sat down to dinner with her child’s father. She made sure that everything was so cordial before it could accelerate to another level. If she hadn’t done that and I had started going to her crib after meeting her and I was up in her house and Leon would get heated because he wouldn’t have known this man that was up in the house with his little daughter and then when he see he’s looking at me crazy and then I’m looking at him crazy he might say something I might say something and then it jumps off. My wife made sure that she handled the situation with her new man and her old man so stellar that that never even came up.” | read full interview

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Somebody come get this negro....

Peter Thomas Sounds Off On Halle Berry: “That Little Girl Is Going To Hate Her Mother”

Posted on
peter thomas Peter Thomas Sounds Off On Halle Berry: That Little Girl Is Going To Hate Her Mother

Uncle Ben is the new

Dr. Lipschitz.

“There are no winners in the Halle Berry’s situation because one day that little girl is going to grow up and she’s going so see those pictures of what that man did to her father and she’s going to hate that man for putting hands on her father and she’s going to hate her mother,” Thomas tells Uptown magazine. “There’s no way around it. Little girls love their fathers.”

“To me Halle Berry needs to check herself because she has control over the situation . . . That new man has no respect for Halle Berry and no respect for Halle Berry’s daughter in order for him to put his hands on that man the way he did. As far as I’m concerned, that dude has issues.”

He needs to sit his crusty behind down. Also, LOLLOLLOLLOLDead at the bolded.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Cops say at that point, Olivier responded in self defense with 3 quick punches to the face.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma2cfrqdar1qdlh1io1_400.gif
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:38pm

Peter and his Papa Smurf azz is right Stern Smile

I already asked how Halle would ever explain those pics of Gabe's gruesome beatdown to Nahla coz she'll see them one day...to a child who loves her father it might just be as simple as "mummy's boyfriend beat up my daddy and mummy allowed it to happen" Pinch ...fair or not, that's a possibility.

Edited by zolloh - Dec 05 2012 at 7:39pm
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

I already asked how Halle would ever explain those pics of Gabe's gruesome beatdown to Nahla coz she'll see them one day...to a child who loves her father it might just be as simple as "mummy's boyfriend beat up my daddy and mummy allowed it to happen" Pinch ...fair or not, that's a possibility.

Stern Smile Gabriel assaulted a nanny while she was holding Nahla and had to take anger management classes. He has some issues.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Dec 05 2012 at 7:45pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:47pm
lol @ expecting your mom to get in a fight with two grown azz menz

Even a 4 year old knows that sh*t don't make sense

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Stern Smile Gabriel assaulted a nanny while she was holding Nahla and had to take anger management classes. He has some issues.

Like i said, fair or not...im asking from the point of view of the child,  i give no ishs about the 3 adults involved in this triangle. you think she sees her daddy as having issues as other people do? 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

id have issues too if an employees didnt want me to see my kid..

real issues
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:20pm
Peter need to shut his old azz up and have several seats.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 55>
  Share Topic