Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:36pm
i am all for trying to get along for the kids sake, but you got one time to act like you bout to get violent with me and that's it.. my son's father was a fool like this, after he showed me who he was, that was it.. i'd never be in a room with him period.. he couldn't come to my house, i wouldn't go after him for child support, i'd paid him to leave me the hell alone.. b/c sometimes it really ain't about the kid as much as it is about you.. they love their kid yes, but sometimes they want to fck with you b/c they have anger problems that you don't want their ass no more.. i left that fool alone, no support, no coming by to visit, b/c he was threatening to me.. so when my son was old enough to talk to the fool himself then he could come pick him up but don't come to my door.. its like that to this day, hell to the naw, i'm not trying to be a punching bag for this fool even for my kids sake.. judge if you want but i wasn't about that life period..
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:54pm
ollie seems pretty violent as well...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

so bhm is ok w/ their baby father calling them niccas

and  pushing their nannies down while she holds their child.

u skrong black womenz u.

I thanked this post/
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:49pm
I'm watching the news right now and they said the police are fully convinced that Gabriel started the fight. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Surprised I am not. Where is Team Gabe? I got this tears cup to fill! Let's go!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That's what I'm tryna figure out Epitome

She seems to have this extreme hatred for the dude when all he's trying to do is be around his baby

It's clear that he loves Nahla. If I was divorced, hated my ex but knew he loved our daughter I would never try to keep him away from her unless I thought he was a serial killer or molester Confused

He called her a nicca and assaulted someone who was holding his daughter. I wouldn't like him either Confused

Yall sholl got some selective memories.

CHURCH~
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:54pm
Gabriel Aubry
Started Fight ...
But Won't be Prosecuted
EXCLUSIVE
1204-gabriel-aubry-halle-berry-olivier-martinez-getty

The verdict is in as far as cops are concerned ... Gabriel Aubry was clearly the instigator of the Thanksgiving Day brawl at Halle Berry's house 

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... detectives are now clear on what they believe happened -- Gabriel committed two batteries on Olivier Martinez before Olivier lifted a finger to defend himself.

As TMZ first reported, as Gabriel deposited Nahla at Halle's house Olivier walked out and said, "We have to talk."

Based on interviewing the principles and witnesses, detectives have concluded Gabriel then pushed Olivier (battery #1) and swung at his face, making contact with his shoulder (battery #2).

Cops say at that point, Olivier responded in self defense with 3 quick punches to the face.

What's more, law enforcement sources tell us they are "concerned" about what they believe are "Gabriel's ongoing anger issues."

As one law enforcement source put it, "It seems he's still having a hard time getting over his break up with Halle."

But here's the good news for Gabriel -- we've learned Halle and Olivier have both told detectives and prosecutors they do not want Gabriel charged with a crime because they do not believe it would be in Nahla's best interests.

Law enforcement sources tell us the case will be set for an informal hearing at the city attorney's office. The likely outcome is that Gabriel will agree to take anger management classes, although the the hearing officer could decide to just drop the entire matter after hearing both sides.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/05/gabriel-aubry-halle-berry-thanksgiving-fight-prosecuted/#ixzz2EDW0CE6e

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:09pm
wow--i just realized how much his daughter looks like him in that pic. she is his spitting image.  i don't believe that story btw. that doesn't sound like the way a cop would speak...the whole breakup part.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Cops say at that point, Olivier responded in self defense with 3 quick punches to the face.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDead
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

wow--i just realized how much his daughter looks like him in that pic. she is his spitting image.  i don't believe that story btw. that doesn't sound like the way a cop would speak...the whole breakup part.

You gotta remember though, cops are still people and are open to having opinion. Unprofessional of a cop to comment on a relationship to a media outlet, but still quite possible.

I had a friend with an abusive ex who was stalking the poor girl. Dude was banging on her door and slashed her tires out of anger when she wouldn't open the door because she was scared.

Called the cops and they arrested the guy, but the guy was being completely compliant and friendly with the cops.

One of the cops has the audacity to tell my friend, 'he seems like a nice guy and she really should give him a chance.' SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

Anyway, yeah, I wouldn't throw cops making comments out the window.

Not only that, but it definitely sounds like how Gabriel would behave, let's be honest.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:10pm
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. for real? yikes.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 55>
  Share Topic