Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:47pm
She ain't hate him before that tho?

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That's what I'm tryna figure out Epitome

She seems to have this extreme hatred for the dude when all he's trying to do is be around his baby

It's clear that he loves Nahla. If I was divorced, hated my ex but knew he loved our daughter I would never try to keep him away from her unless I thought he was a serial killer or molester Confused

He called her a nicca and assaulted someone who was holding his daughter. I wouldn't like him either Confused

Yall sholl got some selective memories.

Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:49pm
Halle beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen paying all of Gabe's medical bills and lawyer bills, and drawers bills, down to his toilet paper bills

and the more this stretches out, especially with Gabe's injuries, regardless of who started what ... the more it's reflecting on her career, she has the most to lose ... she wants to make it a non issue asap

and not drag this out for her daughter's sake ... especially when custody is still being dragged out

admission of guilt???  she isn't guilty in the least in this ... she is trying to squash it between these two men so neither has to be seen as the loser

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:50pm
so bhm is ok w/ their baby father calling them niccas

and  pushing their nannies down while she holds their child.

u skrong black womenz u.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:51pm

She ain't hate him before that tho?

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

That's what I'm tryna figure out Epitome

She seems to have this extreme hatred for the dude when all he's trying to do is be around his baby

It's clear that he loves Nahla. If I was divorced, hated my ex but knew he loved our daughter I would never try to keep him away from her unless I thought he was a serial killer or molester Confused

He called her a nicca and assaulted someone who was holding his daughter. I wouldn't like him either Confused

Yall sholl got some selective memories.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:52pm
You know ricky, IA with that

It comes across as an "admission to guilt", like I said before, but it could just be Halle wanting hurry up the process and get it out of the press for the sake of her child (or her career)

good point
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:54pm
No one said "it's ok"

but I assume that a lot of people ignored most of those allegations because, if i recall, she also claimed that he (Gabe) molested Nahla

(am I making this up?)

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

u skrong black womenz u.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:55pm
olivier cant pay up?

anyway, what happened to the movie they shot together?

was that ever released?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:55pm
Why they in here actin like this Caniqqa got a job? LOL Cry LOL
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Halle beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen paying all of Gabe's medical bills and lawyer bills, and drawers bills, down to his toilet paper bills

and the more this stretches out, especially with Gabe's injuries, regardless of who started what ... the more it's reflecting on her career, she has the most to lose ... she wants to make it a non issue asap

and not drag this out for her daughter's sake ... especially when custody is still being dragged out

admission of guilt???  she isn't guilty in the least in this ... she is trying to squash it between these two men so neither has to be seen as the loser

ETA: Molested, wait, what? Confused I haven't heard that.

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 02 2012 at 1:57pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:56pm

No one said "it's ok"

but I assume that a lot of people ignored most of those allegations because, if i recall, she also claimed that he (Gabe) molested Nahla

(am I making this up?)

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

u skrong black womenz u.

yeah i think there were counter accusations too,

her going off on him in public and the like etc etc
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why does she dislike him so?

Coz he's refused to quietly disappear into the night like all her other exes LOL

i said before that this chic doesnt just end relationships, she napalms them, bridges blown up. didnt she adopt Eric Benet's daughter when they were married? did she also forget that girl after the divorce?

yeah the bit with collecting/dropping children made me side eye her to the nth degree...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 55>