Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 55>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:02pm
gotdamn farra..lol

are me, pity and afro coons too for being #teamgabe?
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:02pm
Why is that big ass child drinking out of an adjustable flow sippy cup? Confused
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:03pm
jewels lmao@ ur siggy....that freestyle hit u hard eh? 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:03pm
do you think halle destroyed security footage ? or it was conveniently repositioned ? 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:05pm
looks like halle is really going to take a loss.

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

i believe gabe

Of course you do. Gabe is the lightest person involved in this foolywang. I understand your coontastic capping when it's for losing light skinned women, but all this crusading you doin in this thread? For this pallid ass man?

You lookin moist as phuck right now brah.

i'm not a coon and you're reaching by comparing whiteboy gabe to a lightskinned womanLOL

i've caped for men and woman of all colors and cultural backgrounds. i didn't crusade in this thread either, just stating a different opinion from the majority who where crusading for oliver.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:08pm
halle is a tragic mulatto and she is going to turn her child into a tragic quadroon. 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

looks like halle is really going to take a loss.

i hope she does...i believe they orchestrated that whole thing and I hope she gets what's coming to her for it
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

do you think halle destroyed security footage ? or it was conveniently repositioned ? 

destroyed.

its funny how her entire reason of moving to paris is because she's afraid of stalkers and of all days, the day oliver jumps on gabriel is the day her million dollar surveillance system goes faulty.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

destroyed.

its funny how her entire reason of moving to paris is because she's afraid of stalkers and of all days, the day oliver jumps on gabriel is the day her million dollar surveillance system goes faulty.

dodgy innit
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 55>
  Share Topic